1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deion & Shadeur Sanders

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by K9Texan, Mar 25, 2024.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The difference is Deion is actually passionate about the game of football, is willing to roll up his sleeves and put in the hours and work. He did at Jackson State and I have no doubt he's totally immersed in the football program at Colorado. I also appreciate some of his candor. But I despise his self-worship and doubt he will last there past this year when Shedeur is gone.

On the other hand, Clyde was a complete joke from day 1 because wanted to be a head coach and treat it like a part-time job. I doubt he could even handle being an assistant. If only being a D1 head coach was as easy as owning a local restaurant.

2. Buck Turgidson

I know, that was a bad joke. Deion at least cares enough about his players to spend time at work.

A_3PO likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Head coaching or even being a top assistant at D-1 is like having 2 full-time jobs. I'm amazed guys do it as long as they do when they could get big checks doing media or Athletic Director instead.

Buck Turgidson likes this.