1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Differences Between Men and Women Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 20, 2024.

1. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I assumed the other genders were pulled out of Uranus.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Oh yeah, remember that one too. Good old 1970's Galveston beaches- broken glass, hidden fires and tar. I was barefoot outside the other day thinking what a tenderfoot I had become and reminiscing about how I would walk around barefoot on blacktop in the summer. Sometimes it would be stuck to my heavily callused feet.

ROCKSS and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The Grounding of Motor Tanker ALVENUS - Heavy Oil On Galveston Beaches in 1984

Between July 30 and August 4, 1984, the ALVENUS spilled approximately 2.7 million gallons (65,500 barrels - 18% of it’s total cargo) of viscous Merey (medium) and Pilon (heavy) crude oil into international waters off the Gulf of Mexico.

Driven by steady winds a 85-mile long slick advanced down the Gulf Coast. The oil arrived on High Island, Port Bolivar and Galveston beaches on August 3 and 4. Over the next few days, the spill affected 90% of Galveston’s West Beach, including 80% of the Galveston Seawall and the associated rock groins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/grou...S ASHORE TEXAS BEACHES,off the Gulf of Mexico.
    ______

I believe there are still tar balls coming ashore from this one.

Xerobull, ROCKSS and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

WHOA!!! YOU HAVE THREE BALLS???

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I wish.

6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can if you spend some more time in the wasteland, lone wanderer.

ROCKSS likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

9. droxford

droxford Member

Physically speaking....
    ...spoiler'ed due to unpopular info....
    Men: adult human males, born with a penis and XY chromosomes, not of the nature of birthing babies, and various other specific qualities (such as muscle tone and bone density)

Women: adult human females. born with a vagina and XX chromosomes, of the nature of birthing babies, and various other specific qualities (such as muscle tone and bone density)

...and that's it. Although a person may try to change their appearance (either through dress & makeup or surgery), it is not physically possible to "transition" from male to female or vice-versa.

This is scientific fact.

Emotionally speaking...(IMHO)....
    ...and I'm generalizing millions of people, so this doesn't apply to ALL women or men....

...Women tend to follow their heart and emotions more, while men tend to follow logic and rationale.

...Women don't like the car AC vents pointing directly on them. Men do.

...Women are better at remembering bad things from years prior.

...Women use sex to get stuff. Men use stuff to get sex.