1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. foh

foh Member

Nothingburger is a fun term to use under the circumstances. if DD thinks KPJ could've pushed us into the play-ins, then the domestic abuse is an easy thing to gloss over. Just like having meetings with Russians operatives was an easy thing to gloss over for certain politicians if it meant winning an election. Then again DD was always shilling for KPJ - probably just doing his motiejunas shtick. Must be fun being an eccentric!

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Fact is he pleaded guilty. You can spin the reason why all you want. But that does not change the fact.

Joe Rocket, GOATuve and daywalker02 like this.
  3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Imagine wanting to stick to and push your narrative so much that you continue once every few weeks to disregard domestic violence.

Truly insane.

4. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Ask dumnutz if it was a "nothing burger", why/how did she run bloodied, screaming down the hall? Or why did her sister immediately go on line and basically threaten his life...?

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

For you guys that are calling out DD, I'd go ahead and spend that minute doing something else. He only accepts his distorted factual account of what happened, so even if it's on record what KPJ pleaded too, DD interprets it as something completely different. It's bizarre.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I urge the reporters to research better and give DD the evidence that he laid hands on her.....that would clear this up but he would still call that a misdemeanor......

Both were not supposed to go on Fashion Week in September before the Season started........

7. Newlin

Newlin Member

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Sadly, that's not even the most disgusting thing DD has ever said. Dude is a racist and xenophobe so defending a domestic abuser is just another routine thing in his life.

HardenReturns and GOATuve like this.
  9. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

It's really sad. A decent person should be able to separate basketball from domestic violence. I don't know anything about him being a racist or xenophobe but it certainly doesn't surprise me

Believe It! and IBTL like this.
  10. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Seeing this thread sporadically pop up and getting a reminder this loser not on the Houston Rockets, is like a damn drug.

Hook it directly into my veins.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Judge not lest ye be judged, what he pled guilty to was a misdemeanor - no hitting, slapping, shoving anything else - those would be a felony assault.

I don't give a flying crap what people think, it is what can be proven in a court of law, and what actually happened, no one, here, not a single solitary one of you has a clue, and the one person that spoke out about it Kyrse - said that what was reported, never happened.

So, what did happen, seems a lot of people are willing rush to judgement - and many to condemn - most of those are people who hold a grudge or a dislike of him - meh, don't care....

In the end, he has no record....ZERO RECORD - which is not at all like hitting someone - which would not be expunged...now I know we all like to rush to judgement - guilty myself but in the end, we must respect what the court found - which was not enough evidence to even have a small charge on his permanent record, that speaks volumes......

I don't necessarily like all the crap he did while a Rocket, but I also am not willing to condemn a man for life for a guess in what happened.....but hey, some of you, do you.

DD

#4572 DaDakota, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  13. DaDakota

Such a small minded man.

I hope you are unaffected by the flood waters in your country.

Of course you don't because none of that exists, it is just a personal grudge by a weak minded man.

I hope Stone signs KPJ again, he has a talent that this team is lacking and he will be cheap to pick up.

Everyone deserves a chance to turn their life around.

Now let the 5 or so folks that want to keep this thread alive - keep on keeping on.....BRING ON THAT MOCK OUTRAGE....

DD

#4573 DaDakota, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  14. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

You're a bad person. Allowing that piece of garbage to play basketball because you're a fan of hos speaks volumes.

I sincerely hope you don't have a daughter and she never has to experience garbage like KPJ. Domestic violence is a serious issue and a lot of us unfortunately have had to deal with it. Be part of the the solution (long way) not the problem

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This face and Smile speak wonders..... First page of Clutchfans.

16. Bo6

Bo6 Member

[​IMG]

Easy likes this.
  17. DaDakota

I agree it is a serious issue, which may have happened with KPJ, but what he plead guilty to was not DV.

So, I can’t condemn him because I don’t know what happened, and what was reported looks to be false.

But, sure, I am a bad man…….transference is a sign of a weak mind.

DD

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This board is full of decent even if outspoken people, DD is not one of them. I mean that sincerely. There are many people I don't see eye to eye with but DD I wouldn't shake his hand if I saw him in public after "knowing" him for two decades.

At first it's all fun and games because he's loud and makes a joke of everything but slowly he starts dropping nuggets about what he really believes. Have a read of his D&D history from a decade ago anything to do with people of color. Defending perpetrators of violence and diminishing recipients of violence is standard operating procedure for him. Poke him a few more times I bet he'll start saying KPJ's girl is acting like a victim.

Seems to have an insatiable need to cross a line and still be loved while acting like he doesn't care about it. I guess it's his way of finding a community of people who let that kind of sh*t slide. Like KPJ I hope he just works on that instead of burying it beneath flippant behavior. Can't just "nothingburger" this stuff.

GOATuve likes this.
  19. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He's got a history which doesn't afford him the benefit of the doubt

I'm not weak winded. I just don't hold water for a loser like KPJ. Look yourself in the mirror and ask why you'd support him.

20. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Very well said. I enjoy reading your posts because they're well thought out. One of 5 people I follow here

Believe It! and Mathloom like this.