1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The outright dishonesty of the Jalen fanbois is certainly something to behold.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This from a guy citing raw PPG and a 2 year old all rookie team election as the sole defense of one of the worst shooters in the entire NBA.....

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Seems like Lin like fanaticism.

Just can't stand any realistic look that doesn't fit their own narrative....

DD

Arda and Bobbythegreat like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Has close to hundred of thousands sitting on that nail painter ..........

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Man J zizzle look at the best and brightest like Bobby and DaDa rushing to defend your nuanced criticism.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Jalen Green is the best Rocket since Harden.

There...you win. Congrats! Do you feel better now? lmfao. So sensative.

7. fchowd0311

Jalen Green isn't awful. You want to say your criticism is leveled and then cry when you get called out when it obviously isn't.

Why be a b****? Just either own up to being a hater or have measured criticism.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I was trying to follow your posts and couldn’t understand who you were going back and forth with. Then I realized whoever it is I must have blocked their content a long time ago. It takes a lot for me to block someone. I feel vindicated. Carry on lol.

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, as usual, the nerd herd to the rescue.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Dude. lmfao. You are embarrassing yourself.

I already told you that you won!

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Hi Pot! Me kettle!

fchowd0311 and Easy like this.
  12. fchowd0311

Your platitudes disguised as basketball analysis is embarrassing. You trying to pretend you have leveled criticism and crying persecution for being called out for your **** analysis is embarrassing. Are bad words like b**** a trigger for you?
    Good.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Of course Jalen is amazing.... just look at his raw PPG numbers and ignore everything else.... and if he's bad it's good that he's bad because he's only 19.

Jalen fanbois are hilarious.

14. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

Jalen improved in nearly every facet of the game this season except for the single most important one for his success as an NBA player, shooting. He's the single most frustrating player in the post Harden years. A quick, high scoring guard is exactly what the team needs around Sengun, but despite being able to beat nearly everyone off the dribble, he cannot convert at the rim at a decent enough pace. March seemed like a revelation, where he finally put it all together, sure he shot 40% from 3 from the ASB to the beginning of April, but shouldn't shooting 37-38% from 3 be a reasonable expectation for a star guard? That was enough to propel the team to the most successful since Harden wore red. An easy schedule? Sure. But you can only play who's on the calendar and Jalen was awful against bad teams too for the first few months of the season.

Jalen Green shooting 37% from 3 is a multiple time all-star. Jalen Green shooting 33% from 3 is the biggest bust in Rockets draft history.

Good thing he hasn't done something stupid and distracting like knocking up a 40 year old gold digger, because he needs to lock himself in with the shooting coaches all summer long if he wants a 2nd contract able to pay off his child support.

Arda, Dobbizzle and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This is hilarious lmfaooooooo

16. DaDakota

Jalen has his hard core fans from the Philippines', Yao had his from China as did Lin, Sengun has his from Turkey.

I never understand that as a reason for liking a player, it should be about their skill level - but everyone is whatever they want to be s a fan I guess.

DD

17. fchowd0311

As a hardcore Jalen Stan your juju and aura in being the complete opposite of correct really gives me vigor and strength to carry on and be adamant in my Green stanism.

Thank you.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  18. DaDakota

You can think that but I am right about Jalen - he is a nice complimentary 6th man will NEVER lead a team anywhere he is a BETA man in a league of killers.

Go ahead and keep spamming the board about a bust as a 2nd pick though - you do you.

I have higher standards......and expectations from drafting that high.

DD

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

Thank you. Your reassurance gives me the strength to carry on.

20. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Your standards are literally woman-hitting lunatics who were a lesser player in their fourth season than Jalen was in his second or third seasons. Mental.

fchowd0311 likes this.