1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another suggestion

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Ollie, Dec 14, 1999.

1. Ollie

Ollie Member

How about a box for the next game, kinda like the "last game" box. It could also have TV info in it. Also, how about a box like the Chronicle has, which summarizes the last 5 and next 5 games. I think it has the top Rockets scorer and rebounder for the last 5 games, and some other stats for the upcoming games.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

This is a great idea Ollie -- the only problem I have with it is space -- where to put it. I had a hard time finding a spot for the "LAST GAME" box at the top right (on the main page it's under the left side navbar buttons)... cool idea though.

3. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Clutch,
    Could you modify the present field where you have next game. On the left hand portion of the screen under the option choices. If you could expand it by stating the date of the next game and if you know it is going to be on TNT or TBS. That would be beneficial.

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I was just about to suggest the same thing cause it amazed me that there was no info on the next Rockets game on the front page! I thought there used to be a box on the page before that showed when the next game was, who the Rox played, what time and radio/TV coverage.

Clutch, how about right under the last game box? Maybe its just on my browser(IE 5), but there is absolutely nothing under it. You have the menu choices and then the last game box then nothing but blue grid.

------------------
    There is no offense without a good defense.

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Last Game Box has now been expanded on the front page to include the score, opponent, Top 3 scorers, rebounders and playmakers in the game and the "Week at a Glance" has returned by its side.

The problem has never been doing it -- it's been where to put it. I've got lots of stuff I'd like to put on there but can't quite find the Real Estate or the best location for it ... ideas always welcome.

Anyhow, I hope this helps. I'll be adding notes for games televised to this shortly...

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Looks great Clutch. Keep up the good work guys! Don't be afraid to ask if there is anything the rest of us can do.

------------------
    There is no offense without a good defense.

7. Ollie

Ollie Member

Clutch-

You're the man! I love it. You have totally exceeded my expectations, again.