1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Historical Player Section

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by DREAMer, Dec 13, 1999.

1. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

The new History section is by far my favorite addition. I am very grateful to Mr. Keeley for all the hard work.

I do have one small request though. This isn't something I expect to be put up on the page tomorrow or even in a week, but I'll request it anyway.

Can you add all the career stats to the players who have been Rockets? Like how did Ralph do after he left the team? Or did Derrick Chievous play for any other NBA team? Or whatever happened to "The Blade"? Or "Big Mo", what did he do in Philly and Atlanta?

You may want to put career and Rocket stats in different colors, but that is (obviously) purely up to you. I don't have a preference. I may be acting greedy, but I do love those stats.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

2. DocRiverPhoenixSunScreen@

Yeah, that is a good idea DREAMer. For example, I have longed to see Moses Malone's stats AFTER being traded to the Sixers. And one question, did the guy really play as later as the '94-'95 season?

------------------
    This message has been brought to you by:

DocRiverPhoenixSunScreen@

3. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

DREAMer -

you're very welcome. I do have access to what you asked for, and I will do my best to get that in at some point in the foreseeable future. I can't guarantee how long it will take due to other commitments, but that's something that I had already looked at and thought about.

Just getting the bare bones stuff (i.e., just the Rockets) up was the first priority, and the way the database is set up indeed allows other teams' data to be entered.

4. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Keeley,

Great. [​IMG]

I understand the priority about getting the player's Rocket stats in first.