1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have finally lost FAITH in Jalen, we need to trade him.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CHAMPBOY, Apr 6, 2024.

?

Should we trade Jalen this summer?

1. Yes! Trade Jalen and pick for Mikal Bridges

13 vote(s)
    12.3%
  2. No! Keep the team intact and Jalen will play better.

46 vote(s)
    43.4%
  3. Trade Jalen but for another STAR

47 vote(s)
    44.3%
  1. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Don't mean to call you delusional, but......

Jalen last 20 games
    26/6/4

Mikal last 20 games
    17/4/4

They're plus minus during that stretch says a lot.

But yeah! Let's trade Jalen and All the picks for him.

:rolleyes:

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It's the weekend bozo - the first day in three weeks I've managed to actually not be working or dealing with several other things.

It's just a coincidence in timing.

If what you said is true - I would've been here a few days earlier because Jalen back to his usual pathetic self happened well before my first message yesterday.

Good try though, but ultimately another fail for the Jalen fans.

Of course I am miserable. I've got to watch Jalen Green ruin my favourite pastime.

#22 Downtown Sniper, Apr 6, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  3. Downtown Sniper

Nah, we wouldn't talk about all kinds of stuff.

All we'd talk about is how idiots like you got bamboozled by Jalen Green going on a good stretch of games against subpar opponents. And how hilarious it is idiots like you didn't see that he'd revert to his usual pathetic self when opponents turned up on the schedule who actually tried. And how hilarious it is idiots like you erase 94% of Jalen's career so far and think each good game means he's turned a corner. Then we'd continue saying how hilariou sit is idiots like you getting so offended and trying to come up with insults instead of rebutting what was said. Then we'd continue laughing knowing you can't rebut the negative comments about Jalen Green because Mr Woeful Against Good Teams NEVER fails to disappoint.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Bro been holding it in the entire month of March lmao. Got one last game vs the Mavs so I'm sure the threads will have tons of posts again as the haters are back in full force.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Im just a rockets fan. I like to make fun of posters on here that go around and insult people every other post. That's you. You seem absolutely miserable and you take it out on people on here just like Bobby. You can continue all you want I sure can't stop you.

I can still say though it seems like you should just get laid or a little bit of human contact and you would not be so f'ing rude to everyone. But hey!

majicdonjuan likes this.
  6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I dont know about bridges anymore but for the right deal id be fine with moving jalen this off season. Especially while the perception of him as a player is higher than its been in a while.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I don't mind leveraging that streak for a good trade but not adding multiple picks for a sweetener. Bridges for Green straight up, maybe. We have some contract decisions to make soon and if something like that adds flexibility for our other guys, I would consider it. I am sure there are other second tier star guys who fit this scenario as well.

8. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

When Sengun played like trash and came back to earth it was "oh he's just adjusting to being doubled", "oh wait, it must be his bad back", "if only his teammates would help him". Last year it was Silas is a racist

Not a rabbit hole you wanna go down buddy

majicdonjuan and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Disappointed in the season overall, but no point in trading him unless the offer is too good to pass up and I’d imagine that kind of offer isn’t going to be there in the offseason. Rather just wait and see how he starts next year and go from there.

Imanimal likes this.
  10. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

You're throwing out "idiot" when you post that???

11-6 W vs Sac 23/2/2 +13
    11-8 W vs LA 28/7/3 +24
    11-22 W vs Mem 34/2/4 +11
    12-22 W vs Dal 17/6/4 +35
    1-29 W vs LA 34/12/7 +17
    3-02 W vs PHX 34/9/4 +17
    3-23 W vs Utah 41/4/4 +31
    3-27 W vs OKC 37/10/7 +12

That's what he's done against some "good" teams.

Nevers a little off no???

And I didn't list the good games he had vs others.

11. invocux

invocux Member

Hahaha Boban was pretty healthy all season too let's build around him then. Your boy is ****ing **** accept it. Walking diarrhea. The whole season he kept missing wide open 3's that ****ing Exum makes his eyes closed. That's how dogshit of a bb player he is and his fanboys are tragic. All it took was 1 month of good basketball against G-League caliber teams to convince you that he was a cornerstone. It's unbelievable how little he needs to do for these sad mfs to spread their legs for him.

Sengoat28 and HardenReturns like this.
  12. SamsonCorletwo

it's not Jalen for Bridge but Brooks plus picks
    There is not problem on Jalen but other guys like Brooks that they cant hit the ******* three point when Jalen is trapped
    If you cant hit the wide open you cant beat a force in the league

13. Jose Cuervo

Jose Cuervo Member

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Ah yes, the don't know ball argument and the don't watch games argument together. Well played!

I think the key takeaway is that across the season we see a very different Jalen depending on the quality of competition...

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Cmon, he's only 19 years old.

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I've lost faith in the thread making here.

17. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

That’s not the takeaway IMO. He wasn’t seeing the incredible amount of attention he has seen over the last few games. Had anyone else stepped up, teams couldn’t double and triple team him. There has to be another go-to guy.

Strawberry Gum likes this.
  18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Ahh yes how I miss March. Not because of Jalen playing well, but because his haters went M.I.A. for the whole month, clutch fans was MUCH better.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Interesting.

Rockets fans like me miss the Rockets looking good and winning games, Jalen Green fans miss the object of their obsession performing well.....but your interest seems to only be in "good vibes" or something of that nature.

I guess we all have to be fans of something.

20. Downtown Sniper

You're inferring I'm the idiot and post that?

Sorry, yes the reference was to the recent good teams after he had 'turned the corner'.

So that's 8 games dating back to November..

I hope that pause correctly conveyed the time it took me to stop laughing and continue typing this message. I noticed they abruptly stopped at the end of March.

7th of April now and I count 5 good teams in that time period since it abruptly ended.

That didn't quite end up the way you thought it was going to.

(by the way, I almost let it slide. But I like how you had to lie and put the team coming 3rd and 4th last in the West into your little tally there, because you can't even get that many games without doing so... how do you make Jalen look so bad bro when you tried to do the opposite? Brutal)

#40 Downtown Sniper, Apr 6, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2024