1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Sports media, writers & bloggers owe Jalen Green a apology

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketchamp, Mar 23, 2024.

1. T for 3

T for 3 Member

yeah exactly. It’s not about the shooting slump. Jalen looked like the more polished player for the majority of the night. He looked like the leader everyone wants ant to be.

Ancient Moabite and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

3. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

I'm guilty and totally in agreement with this. I have referred to him as fumble mumble and both the fumbling and the mumbling seem to be getting much better. Not sure if it's the pending arrival of little JG or what. The intensity on defense, the swagger on the defensive end, and the aggressiveness on offense is very exciting. I don't expect him to do post-game interviews like Shane Battier but I'm very excited by the upward trends I see on and off the court. Couldn't be happier being wrong about a guy. Like T for 3 said, I so want to be wrong.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  4. Sengoat28

Sengoat28 Member

This didnt aged well. We got green chucker bust player back. I cant wait till he get his max contract and how everyone here will cry after every game with stats like 4/15 and 2/8 from down town

Arda likes this.