1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Migrants Not Responsible For Spike In Crime

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

this b*tch still at it…tap dance away

2. Xopher

Xopher Member

I don't think @Reeko meant this definition from Urban Dictionary.

Cooning
    When you dip your balls in chocolate or some sort of dark liquid and proceed to give someone Arabian goggles so their eyes look like a raccoons.

In my white guy understanding...Uncle Tom is the noun. Cooning is what an Uncle Tom does. Reeko please correct me if I am wrong

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

How many racist mass shootings since? How many racist mass against blacks since 1990?

How blacks kids have killed other black killed
    If caring black on murder is being an uncle Tom clown then call me homie

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@reekob

It was a random event. It wasn't going to become an epidemic. Again you do way more tangible things to young black men. I'm not going to act like that was going to start happening everywhere and the media to try portray the story that way

I do feel bad for the victims but it was a random one time event

Just you don't worry about crime I don't worry about something like that

I. Ot giving a **** about obe racist getting loose

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

people like Candace Owens, Mark Robinson who says things like black people owe reparations for slavery, Jason Whitlock, pgabriel, etc are the scum of the earth

no shame, no honor, no integrity, no self-respect

they are all playing characters in a modern day minstrel show

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I think Reeko needs a timeout/suspension from the moderators. He has turned very hostile, racist and vulgar in this thread. Sad to see such a lack of self control. We are all just trying to exchange ideas here.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Brah it's even more sad that you aren't some spam account and are a 2000er. That means there is a grown ass man behind that keyboard saying this **** with sincerity. You are probably old enough for grand kids. You are past this age of edgelording. Grow the **** up emotionally.

Xopher, Andre0087, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

You are no longer funny or interesting. This character is quite dated now. It is time to come up with another one.

9. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes, I understood the reference. I just a word I would never use, not unlike the N word, imo.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think Black people are the ones to decide if Coon is as derogatory as the N word.

astros123 likes this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just read through this thread and I don’t really follow wha the point of this thread is or that the point of what the OP is getting too.

I agree that migrants aren’t responsible for a spike in crime and crime rates have been dropping for decades. There was a spike in crime during COVID but that has come down. I don’t follow then what this has to do with Democrats not talking about crime to appease black voters. If there isn’t a spike in crime and crime has been declining why should Democrats be talking about crime?

Also the Buffalo mass shooting was certainly not random. It was specifically planned with the setting of it specifically chosen. This wasn’t just someone losing it mentally and then shooting whoever was convenient. Also to point out that while mass shootings are a very small part of overall crime they still happen far too frequently in the US when compared to other countries of similar development level.

astros123 and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't mean to get caught off in those other issues, I was responding to posters. Reeko brought up Buffalo.

The thread title is why I started the thread. It's straight from the article title and it's the biggest plank in the Republican platform.

People got upset about spike in crime so I gave my opinion on how Democrats talk about crime but I'm not a crime is out of hand voter

Edit: Republicans are overtly racist on the topic of migrants and crime. Them talking specically about spike in crime due to migrants is something I hadn't heard. I just was referring to article title

#52 pgabriel, Apr 5, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you think Democrats should be talking about crime more?

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I think they need to not ignore it. I think there needs to be honesty when it comes up. What does that mean? It's just my impression. Crime is an issue for a lot of voters.

I don't think talking about young black males and crime if the topic comes up doesn't take away from what Democrats try to do for the Black community or doesn't take away from historical causes

Democrats in addressing policing doesn't mean tip toe around crime

I don't mean to point out JuanValdez, but for instance he was critical of John Whitmire saying he wants to increase police numbers in Houston during the mayoral campaign. Well there is a controversy in Houston with HPD having to delay investigating crimes as serious as sexual assault due to lack of officers.

People don't want to be cops anymore

Edit; you're a very smart and well reasoned, patient poster. Read the thread. The way the left is triggered by the thread title is ridiculous and it demonstrates how Democrats treat crime. The article and study talked about spike

Everyone is all is all freaked out I'm just quoting a mainstream press organization.

The theme of the study is Republicans are wrong about migrants and crime. Debating a spike is fair, reacting as if the topic is crime is not fair

#54 pgabriel, Apr 5, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@rocketsjudoka

I understand why some may think I was trying to talk crime due things things I have written in the recent past. I regret a lot of things I have written about broken homes but not everything. That being said black on black crime is an issue for me but not crime in general

16. Xopher

Xopher Member

As white people we absolutely have no right to use the terms "cooning" and "Uncle Tom". However @Reeko can absolutely use those terms.

Reeko likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

and I don’t use it lightly…it is strictly reserved for garbage scummy people like Candace Owens and OP

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're posting about me now bringing up old ****, act like you don't respect me

You're doing it wrong

19. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd like to see the name calling in this forum taken down a notch, generally. it'd improve the discourse.

20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

That's rich coming from an ornery fossil like yourself who does nothing but stir the pot here.