1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors Therapy Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bo6, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Bo6

Bo6 Member

Just watched the game.... I'm going to have generational trauma from the Warriors. It was in 2014 where we first got destroyed in the Western Conference Finals and nearly a decade later we are still getting embarrassed.

When will it end?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I take solace in the fact the entire league gave up when they got Durant (thx Dallas), but Harden, D’Antoni and Bzdelik didn’t. That will never be remember by NBA fans. But it’s absolutely true. 2018, the entire league basically said it’s not worth trying to compete.

But we said, bring it. We’re going to switch you into a game of ISO, and Harden/Paul are just better than y’all at that.

eliefor3, topfive, Mathloom and 6 others like this.
  3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Last night.

topfive, Andre0087 and kspires999 like this.
  4. OremLK

OremLK Member

In the spirit of therapy/getting things off my chest:

F**k Klay Thompson and Draymond Green, and f**k their "leaders" Steve Kerr and Stephen Curry for enabling their behavior all these years

Strawberry Gum, Bo6 and harold bingo like this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

No need for therapy here. This game meant nothing since we were out of the playin even if we won.

jim1961 and OremLK like this.
  6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Hopefully this is the end. The Warriors are on their last legs. They're capped out and will have to resign a soon-to-be 35 year old Klay Thompson this summer to a lengthy extension. And there's a pretty good chance they don't even get out of the play-in. The Rockets need to leapfrog at least 3 or 4 aging teams including Golden State next season if they're to keep progressing along in "Phase Two".

Bo6 and kspires999 like this.
  7. lpbman

lpbman Member

Just gonna think about next season with an even older cast for them, and a lineup of ours with Tari and Adams laying some wood on screens and cleaning the glass. No muttering under my breath from this guy, no sir...

Mathloom and kspires999 like this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

9. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

I'm just surprised that Ime and the coaching staff allowed Eason to wear that shirt publicly. We don't need these type of attention. We are still building and long way to go after how we sucked in the past three years

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I have not been happy with Tari's trash talking lately. Not so much because I was afraid of any blowback from the Warriors, but because the dude has essentially been a non-factor this season. If Jalen wants to talk sh-t, fine. He's been backing it up on the court lately. But a guy who played only a quarter of the season and won't be back on the court til October needs to just rehab and shut up.

charlieaustin likes this.
  11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Warriors remind me of the Brady Patriots. Just when you think you can write them off they dig into their greatness. You just have to tip the hat and cope.

Believe It!, Scarface and Bo6 like this.
  12. OkayAyeReloaded

Supporting Member

It's okay to feel bad after a loss, respect to thier game. But it's not about them it's about us and our improvement long term.

Take a day to lick our wounds and analyze the game to learn what to improve. Then shake it off and focus on getting better.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rockets play tonight 7pm

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh yeah, Kevin Porter Junior had to go to Therapy for his New York disaster!

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ever since that KPJ incident, the PR machinery is like dead.

16. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

This thread is worse than Eason's shirt.

17. JW86

JW86 Member

Yeah Eason should've kept his mouth shut and to wear that shirt is just embarrassing.

18. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

I have no problem with it. Anyone who thinks that Klay going off on us was a result of Tari’s post is delusional. That man lives on that roster for the sole purpose of slapping us every time we play.

I was just expecting some more fight from the guys. We laid down after getting hit in the mouth right before halftime. I was fully expecting Brooks to set the tone and take Draymond out with a hard foul. I was hoping Cam would take umbrage to some of the Warriors’ antics but we just took it from them.

Kudos to the Warriors. They play with a championship spirit and like their namesake implies. Next year will be exciting.

19. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Psychologically, I’ll never recover from the 2018 playoffs. That was the best team in NBA history and we had them beaten.

All of this bad luck and Warriors ownership over the years would have been worth it if we had just won a ring that year.

#19 baller4life315, Apr 5, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    majicdonjuan and napalm06 like this.
  20. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

100%

Whether you love them or hate them...

Gotta respect that game.

They got 4 so...

Verbal Christ likes this.