1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Because you continue with personal insults.

I know a lot about the stock market. It's been up and down. I'm not going to attribute that to a president. Far too toxic for my liking.

Stop thinking what everyone thinks. It's easier to be civil and just ask.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Lol , great, what Michigan's Muslims needs to vote for Genocide Biden is this angry Champanzi

3. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Well I'm not supporting MAGA but those idiots don't vote for everyone.

Country has already been divided. It's too late unfortunate

4. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Read up on why they're angry. They have a valid reason

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Aren't you the moron who claimed trump would be better on Muslims than biden? Why do you paint yourself as anything other than a low iq dipshit?

You think the guy who's promising mass deportations of Muslims who simply attend a rally is somehow better?

My fellow Muslims like @Exiled are the dumbest morons on planet earth. The vast majority of them are brainwashed

6. astros123

astros123 Member

They don't have a reason to be angry when the other guy is promising to deport every single one of them while allowing Israel to annex Gaza and kick out every Muslim from gaza.

Trump literally wants to turn Gaza into resorts so save me the bullshit about "Genocide joe" like the other dipshit @Exiled

Lololol you know about the stock market. No you don't. Stop painting as yourself intelligent when you're obviously not.

The sectors that have gone up the most have also seen the most government investment. The two are definitely correlated and you're my very smart

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

lmfao

GOATuve likes this.
  8. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Ok. I don't know the market. Whatever makes you feel better.

The rest I don't think warrants a response. Personal insults which apparently is what you resort too.

9. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He doesn't really warrant a response anymore. Nothing he says makes sense. He's just yelling at people on the internet.

10. Space Ghost

He's just cranky from having to move those goal posts with every reply.

11. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

It's ridiculous but that's why you shouldn't engage people like him. Complete and utter waste of time.

Space Ghost likes this.
  12. astros123

astros123 Member

I havnt moved a single goal post. An individual who thinks the government pumping trillions of dollars into the economy has no effect is the dumbest human alive. There's nothing to move. It's r****ded to say bidens spending did my increase inflation just like its r****ded to say it didn't help the economy.

Everyone has lost their minds and has become utterly braindead

Yeah I'm a waste of time and not the individual who thinks pumping trillions and trillions of dollars into the economy had no barring lol. This site has the dumbest people patting each other on the back.

Let me guess. The Biden administration giving intel 8.5 billion dollars had no relationship to them announcing new manufacturing plants right??

#1852 astros123, Mar 30, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
  13. Space Ghost

Ok fine, the goal posts run from you.

inflation is transitory
    Biden is against the Ukraine war
    Biden is doing a bang up job getting us to 2% inflation ... i mean 3% inflation ... and rising
    No recession because Biden is gliding us to a soft landing. I mean, because we are spending an insane amount of money.
    We need to reduces rates!! I want to buy a house and they are too high. it. Must. BE DONE NOW. But Biden will get inflation to 2% because we have the lowest unemployment rate, even though those jobs are going to government jobs, service jobs and healthcare. Nevermind birthrates are extremely low and boomers are entering retirement.

You read headline news and think you're a genius. What genius is going to sell their company at the start of an inflationary environment and then flee the country.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

TIL the G in GI Joe is for Genocide.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

I grew my business from a 200k business to selling it little less than a million bucks. 60-70% of my patients were low income patients getting free health insurance from the expanded subsidies. Those subsidies are ending this year. What moron would take the risk of keeping their business not knowing how many patients would lose their insurance once the subsidies end?

The same gold plan that tens of millions of folks are getting free now will cost 200-400 bucks monthly? Most poor folks don't have that sort of money and the vast majority of folks are going go back to being uninsured.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Bless your heart, astros123. I suspect you're well meaning, but you're really struggling with fact, logic and reason. And for a pro-tip, cursing and name-calling don't strengthen your argument - they only show to everybody else that it's what you have to resort to because you can't argue on facts.

If you think telling folks at the grocery store that some average of "percentage of income to food expenses" is the same as pre-covid, is a convincing argument, then you're lost. Go tell that to the single mother trying to make ends meet and she'll laugh in your face.

The problem is that averages often hide underlying issues. For example, if you were to take an average of the number of testicles that each person in the US has, the mean average will be very close to 1. Does that mean most women have one testicle?

17. astros123

astros123 Member

That single mom has had her food stamps expanded under biden by 18% and has had her child tax credit amount increased under biden. Also that same single mom now qualifies for free obamacare subsidies which before were costing her 200+ monthly.

Yes inflation sucks and its killing people. What's also true is income has surpassed inflation since June of 2022 and we have expanded our safety net more than ever before[/QUOTE]

18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

How about putting the blame where it belongs? Companies in the grocery sector making record NET profits.

astros123 likes this.
  19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

LOL at your non-response, and then citing food stamps. All single moms and folks struggling with high grocery bills are on food stamps? Wrong.

And I demand an answer: DO MOST WOMEN HAVE ONE TESTICLE? YES OR NO?

20. astros123

astros123 Member

Which is why we need to stop consolidation in the grocery sector which is why biden stopped the Albertson/Kroger merger. More consolidation is bad for Americans.

Biden has also sued the big meat packers for price fixing in the farming industry. What folks like @BigTex don't grasp is corporate America is responsible for price gauging Americans.

The best thing is to break up these corporations to return power to the people

#1860 astros123, Apr 1, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2024