1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

The only reason we made the advancements is cuz the government is spending trillions of dollars of uncapped subsidies to bring the price down. As I've been saying the way to fight climate change is to make them to cheap that folks have no alternative from a cost side.

You will never win climate change discussion by scare mongering folks how they're going die. Bring down their utility bills is a much better way to fight climate change.

We have 10 years of uncapped subsidies coming up

Xopher likes this.
  2. Xopher

Xopher Member

You're right. There is a website here in Texas that gives you all the rates, renewable%, etc. Most people only care about the rate. Make renewable the same price or cheaper and people will choose it.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Renewables are cheaper than coal/LNG in texas. In a few years texas will be carbon free. West Texas is perfect for wind/solar.

GOATuve likes this.
  4. adoo

adoo Member

ROFLMAO

pathetic,

one who doesn't understand economic/accounting/finance is claiming credit for making a prediction about the economy/stock market

correction, you cut n pasted someone else's claim.

correction, you cut n pasted someone else's claim.

5. adoo

adoo Member

Biden has spoken,

Biden Takes Aim at Grocery Chains Over Food Price

in view of this, my bet is that the Albertson / Kroger merger is not gonna happen!

astros123 and Xopher like this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

lol get off my leg adoodle. This is usually the only time you seem to enjoy posting on CF.

Your Significant Other hand must love your form of miserable lose-lose debating...with zero proof or sourcing, I might add.

I have no obligation to reply every time your panties bleed.

ETA: Great humble calls on NFLX and TSLA by the way.

Teach us more, you economic/accounting/finance expert

#1766 Invisible Fan, Mar 25, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

8. astros123

astros123 Member

America re starting their nuclear plants while Greens in german are shutting down nuclear plants @AroundTheWorld . Donks

First clean aluminum facility in American history. Making America great @Space Ghost

#1768 astros123, Mar 27, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
    adoo likes this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

@Salvy when the MAGATs folks try gas lighting you that trump will make America energy independent the reality they're just dipshit liars

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

11. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

But you'll vote blindly no matter what. Please don't vote for Trump but don't vote for Harris either

astros123 likes this.
  12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What do consumers know that the SCWs don't?

ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Wtf is a clean electron? Nothing worse than waking up to discover all your particles are filled with dirty electrons.
    Iceland has been doing it for decades. Big deal bruh.

14. astros123

astros123 Member

Why do you keep mentioning harris ? Are you okay?

15. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Because we all know Biden wouldn't make it through another term. That makes Harris the president. You're intelligent you know what I'm saying.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

No we don't know that. You're just making up scenarios in your head. Jimmy Carter has been on hospice for like 2 years and is healthy. Presidents have world class treatments that we don't even know exist. Stop obsessing over Harris. It's utterly weird

17. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

That's hospice. I'm not doubting presidents have worl class treatment but doctors can only do so much. I'm not obsessing over Harris. I just can't stand her. If Biden picked a different VP( he didn't even want her to begin with) this conversation wouldn't be happening. I don't think it's weird whatsoever to be concerned. That said I respect your opinion even if it's different from mine

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

He is old and he seems to be in pretty good shape..........but I get it. Here`s the thing for me personally, I would vote for a ham sandwich over trump or anyone maga...........hell, I was even hoping C Christi or N Haley would do something to at least give me a decent chance to really compare two politicians, the thing is trump is a little evil man and I will vote for whoever keeps him out of office.

GOATuve likes this.
  19. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Your maga shows more everyday dude...........if Biden is behind it, you think it all sucks, hell he could walk up to you and give you a $100 bill and you would complain that you have to pay taxes on it :rolleyes:

astros123 likes this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Have you tried thinking about Rome instead?