1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to love Jalen Green...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lnchan, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

He's going to marry his baby's mama?

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Man, I am so proud of our boys. Just finished watching. Superstar Jalen, Dillon, Fred, Bari, Amen...I love all our guys. To think that we have Alpi, Tari, and Cam waiting in the wings... oooh boy.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

nobody was crying except us at home.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

alright, you one of those. I wasted my time replying. my fault. you weren't serious. you win.

5. StroudAndYorDaddy

lol kevin love on the timberwolves, david lee on the knicks, bosh on the raptors.. its been plenty of bigs that put up sexy numbers that didnt translate to wins.. you are putting sengun in a tier in which he doesnt belong with shai

6. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Don't ruin my mood b****ing about Alpi, cmon man.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

No I'm not putting sengun on any tier. OKC's best player was out and the rockets best player (before Jalen has gone crazy) was out.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. StroudAndYorDaddy

so im suppose to agree with him and put the rockets missing sengun being the same as okc missing shai.. come on man we are all happy about this win but shai is having one of the greatest seasons by a guard in recent history.

9. StroudAndYorDaddy

thats your problem, the rockets missing sengun.. is not the same as okc missing shai.. not even in the same ballpark

sengun has been overrated all year. You had people here saying he should have been starting in the asg over kawhi "freking" leonard. No.. he is not that good yet, not even close

10. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Dreamshook is a true fan, who gives a **** about that argument, our boys are on fire. When Alpi comes back we will be even better. Thats all that matters.

11. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Which one?

12. StroudAndYorDaddy

good until that happens, lets try and keep things in conext and be thankful we have a shot with the advent of the play-in tournament instead of potentially chasing a 14th pick in the draft like we would have been a couple a years ago

T for 3 likes this.
  13. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Damn right!

14. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

Our team ceiling is going up really high. I know we're all high on JG right now but we need to see this carry over to next year. He still has a lot to go. He needs to show consistency over even longer period (need to see this carry over to next year), he needs to show resiliency - there's gonna be games where he shoots 3-13 again (everyone has bad games) and in those games, he needs to be productive with defense, passing, late game play-making, etc., he needs to stay healthy (this is one of the most underrated aspects of his game, his longevity despite his athleticism based plays), and stay out of trouble (another good trait of his so far). So much credit goes to Ime for his development this year but ultimately the biggest credit is owed to the player himself. He's ultimately responsible for his own career and look where it's going. I still think Kobe comparisons are ridiculous but can easily see him having better career than someone like Zach Lavine because he's impacting winning

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Brooks and Landale had Chet scoring 2 points in THIS game.

16. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Jalen Green is the child of Steve Francis and Tracy McGrady.

#56 Mr. Dominant, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  17. BonziWellsGOAT

Yup and he is much smarter driving too. Not just blindly flailing at the rim

BaselineFade likes this.
  18. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Jalen out there looking like young Kobe

BaselineFade likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

without Sengun? reported.

20. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve run the Tankathon sim three times this year. Rockets got #1 twice and the other time #4.