1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 24, 2024.

1. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

I don’t think the starting line up will change but I would like to see more of landale-smith-amen-fvv-green

Ancient Moabite and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

Jalen is making a believer out of me. I'm sorry I doubted him.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Even Christ had dreads, SO SHAKE EM!

Ancient Moabite and cheke64 like this.
  4. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Bahahahahahahaha!!!

This must be hard for you...

5. Ancient Moabite

It had to be excruciating for a so-called fanatic to watch their team shoot 39% and the other 41% and come out with a W led by the scrub/bust (Fluke)

That game was fun, especially that 20-5 run in the 3rd, its good to win games like this, can't get 147pts and make 25 threes every game

Believe It!, Verbal Christ and IBTL like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Poor performances typically are hard to watch, but the team won and that's what matters.

7. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

So when the team as a whole is having an off night after 8 straight wins, then come together defensively and grind out a win is a poor performance???

One would think that's a sign of toughness. Especially when 4 of your key players are out.

But hey, you be you.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, I really have to spell things out for you, don't I?

LOL.....When I said what I said, Green, FVV, and Brooks were all shooting something like 3-12....and that's bad.

I get that you are a player only fan who is upset that your boyfriend was criticized along with others for mindless chucking....but you're just going to have to cope with it.

Don't worry, I'm sure he sees you putting in work for him and you'll get to be his next Josh Christopher.

Now run along unless you have something intelligent to say.

DaDakota likes this.
  9. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Bahahahahahahaha!

When you have nothing, you're back to the POF, boyfriend, fanbois ish. Weak.

You really need to come up with some new material. There is a search option in the menu. Clearly not a JOF. But I am a fan of JG. As I am the team as a whole.

Apparently you ... Not so much.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Kid, I just don't have patience for your temper tantrum. You CLEARLY are a fanboi throwing a b****fit that the object of your affection was criticized along with others for poor performance.

You don't fool anyone by lying. Just grab a tissue next time instead of embarrassing yourself like this.

DaDakota likes this.
  11. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Bahahahahahahaha!

You don't have the patience?

Enjoy the win streak. That's what "fans" do right.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah..... fans of the team enjoy the win..... player only fanbois cry their eyes out that someone criticized their favorite player along with others who were playing poorly.

Do you have the self awareness to realize which one of those you are doing?

DaDakota likes this.
  13. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Nah... No self awareness at all.

You apparently are loaded with it. Right?

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The goal with Bobby is that almost everyone puts him on ignore where he goes on these rants swinging at air and typing into nothingness as no one sees what he posts.

Join in. Put him on ignore. Eventually he'll realize no one is replying to him.

The trashiness of this poster goes far beyond Jalen Green. Dude is dispised in every sub forum here he participates in. Just ignore him. Eventually he'll realize no one replies to him and he'll probably just vanish

anthony59237 likes this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When I made the original statement, were you happy with how the team was playing.... losing to a 19 win Blazers team that was missing several players due to abysmal chucking by 3 of our starters?

Were you even watching at that point to understand why a Rockets fan might be frustrated?

See, this is why I don't have time for feeble minded player only fans who do **** like this. You are no better than the Lin fans who came before you.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I do encourage all of the feeble minded simpletons on here to put me on ignore so I don't have to hear the whining. When they take themselves out of the conversation it makes for a better environment for everyone.

17. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

I watched every second of it.

Never doubted they weren't going to grind it out.

Kinda like... Not giving up on a kid 2 years in.

But like YOU said....

You have no patience.

Carry on.

18. Ancient Moabite

From watching so much ball the game to me had that feeling of when they played with them in Portland or what they did to Wizards

And in 3rd quarter they took control

The thing about watching games like this is you hope to keep the other team in check, and it was plenty of air balls from Blazers to make sure of that, Rockets played enough defense to get it done and move on

They hit almost 26-27 threes not so long ago so this bad shooting night was on deck, just like Green was due for bad shooting game since his 15 game fluke stretch was way beyond his 1 good game per month (anti club quotes)

Rockets only won 22 or so games last season, so they were the Blazers not so long ago.......but with VV/Brooks now, so that tilts in their favor along with their best 23 and under guard playing at SGA level this month, putting up a fluke all NBA caliber month

Fun matchup between those 2 later on it should be

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So then you should understand why an actual Rockets fan would have been frustrated when I made my original statement..... but unfortunately you're a blind player only fan so you threw a b**** fit about it.

Pretty much all I ever see from you.

20. Ancient Moabite

He probably is more so in the NFL chat, which is best for him since he claimed he played football on some level growing up

Which is why his NBA player evaluation is so off

He only posts TS% and really just seems to only diss the teams players that he claims to root for, because he is a concerned fan, more like a perpetual Rockets Grinch (that stole all the joy/happiness etc)

He dislikes a player so much on this team due to his Mobley fan boi crush, that when that player has a super saiyan ts% game, he will say

''gotta give credit where credit is due''

Green is his rival while playing for his favorite NBA team.....allegedly