1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Impeachment of President Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Sep 12, 2023.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

@bigtexxx @Salvy @Os Trigonum hey dipshits Republicans admit defeat on impeachment after they admit they've found no hard evidence NOTHING on joe biden

How does it feel to be spewing lies and conspiracies for years and end up with nothing @StupidMoniker

450+ pages of nothing other than conspiracies on these forums. Unbelievable how so many people are utterly brainwashed and fooled.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I think if you look back at my posts, you will find neither lie nor conspiracy, and that I said they should not try to impeach.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

By the election they will have him on an episode of Judge Judy.

Amiga and astros123 like this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Womp womp

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/politics/house-gop-biden-impeachment-effort/index.html

Invisible Fan, ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  5. astros123

astros123 Member

SamFisher likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They took a shot to dig deeper.

Now it's on public record that they failed.

astros123 likes this.
  7. StupidMoniker

Yep, you were. I also said I wouldn't attempt an impeachment.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

You said you wouldn't attempt impeachment cuz impeachment should only be reserved for serious crimes and you bashed dems impeachment of trump as a "both sides" issue.

You should be embarrassed of yourself by being so wrong and looking like a donkey. Everything I predicted and wrote came true and all it took me was a few hours of non biased research.

Do better

9. StupidMoniker

I said I wouldn't attempt an impeachment for many reasons. Among them is that impeachment should be for acts done while in the office for which you are being impeached. Another is that impeachment has essentially become a meaningless partisan exercise and is more about having enough people on your side in the house to pass articles of impeachment and in the Senate to convict. I wasn't wrong at all, and would still expect to get a conviction if I charged Biden.

10. astros123

astros123 Member

LOL charge biden with what crime???? You're a joke

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Leaving aside whether impeachment should be done or not the impeachment hearings have themselves punched major holes in the theory that Joe Biden did commit any crimes. Some of the witness have proven not credible and some have also said under oath that business matters between Hunter Biden and Joe Biden weren’t actually discussed. Other witness have said that this is all politically motivated and that it was Russian disinformation.

Given all do that don’t still think you could get a conviction and if impeachment which has a far lower standard than criminal conviction didn’t succeed it would be worth it to even try to charge?