1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Anything the clown can do to get attention... knows she wouldn't have the votes to get rid on johnson anyway...

ROCKSS and No Worries like this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I bet you long to have Bill Clinton as the POTUS again.

#11422 No Worries, Mar 22, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Exactly. Nobody benefits more from entitlements than white Americans and the data supports that notion. Which is why it’s racism propaganda that is at the center of the problem.

Yes some MAGA apologists will try to claim that it’s about trust of private industry with their SS and Medicare dollars, but we all know that’s crap. There’s no evidence to support the fact that when it’s moved to for profit that the consumers benefit. Only thing you do is shave money off the top for executive profit sharing, marketing budget, etc.

It’s about the racist propaganda and grievances that come out of that. Plain and simple. People are angry that they aren’t elite and ultra wealthy and are told to blame black and brown people instead of realizing that it’s the billionaire oligarch class that is actually robbing them blind, pitting Americans against each other, and making them vote even further against their self interests.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

but she can not help myself and must ... inflict pain on our conference and to throw the House in chaos.

T_Man, Andre0087 and ROCKSS like this.
  5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

So...........I guess her idea is to just shut it the government down, that's what she wants so it's good for her cult leader............

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

MTG: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!"
    Tim "Uncle Tom" Scott: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!"
    Elise Stefanik: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!"
    Kristie Noem: "Please, the Donald, choose me as VP!"
    Kari Lake: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!"
    Vivek Ramaswamy: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!"

7. NewRoxFan

A single vote...

ROCKSS, No Worries and Xerobull like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

****ing gross. MTG and Trump are the faces of the party a good chunk of the country supports.

America, **** yeah

[​IMG]

Andre0087, ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pathetic. Now Trump is mentioning Rubio too, just to get another sad soul kissing that orange butt.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Republicans having to elect a new speaker every 3 weeks is costing tax payers money.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

They should man up and just vote against the party.

arkoe and ROCKSS like this.
  13. edwardc

edwardc Member

14. NewRoxFan

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

ROCKSS likes this.
  16. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

At least the Democrats try to increase taxes hence their “tax and spend” label. Republicans have always been the “borrow and spend” party as much as they feign wanting to cut government largesse.

Look at the 2003 Medicare Part D bill. Signed by W with a Republican majority with no caps or negotiating on drug prices. Huge increase in deficit spending and a total giveaway to big Pharma. Biden finally gets a bill to put cost caps and negotiate prices to save us money and spend less tax dollars. What is in the GOP budget proposal??? Taking that away. SMDH.

ROCKSS likes this.
  17. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I have no clue if he is leaving like Ken B, just tired of the BS nut the gop is traveling faster to be all maga...............I never thought I would see the day the moderates had enough of the crazies and simply leave, the maga and their base eat it up and they don't seem to have anyone to stop them from going off the deep end

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

We all know not one of them have Christ in their hearts.

ROCKSS likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Their giveaways are always to the billionaires. No wonder we pay so damn much compared to other countries for prescription drugs. It's all about screwing the people that aren't wealthy. Then, not only do we pay more for prescription drugs, we don't have the free or affordable healthcare the other Western World Nations provide. It's a double whammy, dealt to the people of this country by the Republican Party.

Pharmaceutical companies are a price gouging, screw the sick who can't afford our extremely overpriced meds business that is out of control. More and more and more pharmaceutical commercials pushing their extremely overpriced meds. It's time to price cap all those drugs, for the health and safety of Americans.

#11439 deb4rockets, Mar 22, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
    Xerobull likes this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Is not April Fool's yet. Not dia de los inocentes yet. Appears to be George Santos legit account.

Did someone hack this fool? lol