1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roosh and Felicia

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 19, 2024.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

In my day it was scrambled p*rn and the hippies in the whole earth catalog.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Scrambled? So you didn’t cut the green wire which opened all the channels on cable.

DD

Zen Tabak likes this.
  3. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

…of course not - that’s why the internet was invented to spread the word about the green wire.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Not everyone out there loves chubby "curvy" women. I like petite girls that are "curvy" in the right places. The further you get away from the southern US the more you realize not everyone has 15-20% body fat

topfive likes this.
  5. topfive

topfive CF OG

Don't even get me started on National Geographic.

glimmertwins likes this.
  6. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bought in to his own hype like pretty much all the pretend media.

Nook, MystikArkitect and roslolian like this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

So he was the new guy but according to CF Ime was the one who vetoed Harden and also insisted on signing of FVV, Green and Brooks.

So which is it? Or is it like the Eli Wheatus situation where Wheatus drafted all our good players and Stone drafted all the bad players?

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Ok that makes kinda sense..maybe some kind of strategy to leak info thru loud mouths

topfive likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is not stupid, he is just reckless and careless with what he has.........

But whatever platform he has, it is not as short lived as careers of NBA players.....so it seems, he can get away with a lot.

It just showed that both Jalen and Roosh were immature individuals.......period.

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

15-20 would be perfect if you ask me. Lower than that and its just skin, bones and noassatall.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/body-fat-percentage-chart-8550202

Common body fat percentage ranges among men at different levels of fitness are as follows:
    • Essential fat: 2–5%
    • Athletes: 6–13%
    • Fitness enthusiasts: 14–17%
    • Healthy average: 18–24%
    • Dangerously high (obese): 25% and over

Common body fat percentage ranges among women at different levels of fitness are as follows:

• Essential fat: 10–13%
    • Athletes: 14–20%
    • Fitness enthusiasts: 21–24%
    • Healthy average: 25–31%
    • Dangerously high (obese): 32% and over

Nook and peleincubus like this.
  11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you're right with the numbers. i forgot that men and women are on a different scale. i also got a scale last christmas and my son and i have been tracking our %'s. him playing a ton of sports is at 8% and me at 11.5%. Between both of those my numbers were off ha

12. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dude you guys are super fit! Congrats. Im rowing 4 times a week plus 3 days weight training and i struggle to stay around 18-19%.

NGL I like a thicker lady, but dont knock the guys who prefer the smaller gals. To each his own.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. Ancient Moabite

Whatever your preference of choice is all good

But if you like the Caroline Cossey's of the world (see Playboy mag cover/James bond film) you may want to check under the skirt first

Its the reason why I said they try to twist their body like a pretzel to make (fake) it look like a actual wombman, who has natural curves standing straight up

Those posers on those mag covers are some of the ugliest creatures ever

I love natural wombmen in all shapes/size/flavor etc, I just don't rock with the I Am Jazz club that you seem to truly be attracted to, to each they own

Give me the 15-20% body fat (thick n lovely) lady over the I Am Jazz/Rupaul

That's the reason why I won't speak on those so called females beauty of hollywood, you don't know who is a who, they mostly all give off transgender vibes from the lb of makeup and prostitute dressing on the red carpet, they don't age well at all either

On the flip side, you may be looking at a bunch of Buck Angels (ftm) and not knowing it

peleincubus likes this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I’m in ok shape but have always been thin in general. At my age though now if I’m not active I get I guess to the term skinny fat. Which is not a good look.

I need a better diet that’s for sure. Damn you cookies
    see above my numbers are off. Regardless I like a generally healthy woman. Look no further than the obesity levels in this country over time. Perceptions have changed and people take what they can get. You can talk about the magazine stuff all you want I’m talking about data though and it’s clear people have got substantially fatter over the last several decades.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  15. vince

vince Member

Folks like Roosh amongst others can’t be objective. Once they made up their mind, it becomes personal. So much that it becomes trite and predictable.

There are many fans like this on Clutchfans. They make up their mind, and have poignant opinions about certain player(s). They will actively attack a player even when he has done something positive, because they feel they are being reproached by that player. No player is beyond criticism, but sometimes the antithesis position is quite alarming - considering if a Rocket player is showing improvement our fellow Rocket fans would rejoice or like the successful play.

You know who else does this, the prideful national media talking heads. Look at the example of Correa and Buxton; Up until Correa was about to exit the Astros, they would still try and spin it that Byron Buxton could still reach the height they had proclaimed for him in 2012 and make the Astros regret passing him up (because he looked like he may have figured it out and went on a hot stretch); they hated eating all that crow after years of mocking the Astros for going after Correa instead of their chosen golden ticket in Byron Buxton.

16. Ancient Moabite

Well i was only talking about the ugly posers on that mag cover

You chimed in with the weight/obese talk

Those posers on the mag are big headed skinny boys with lipstick and a wig, and if that is how you like them, then get your Olive Oil on, we prefer slim thick/thick with curves over here than the anorexic wombmen

Data lies as well, because whoever is doing it only does it to fit their agenda, its not like the mass people are participating, just their 200 people group they have on speed dial to set that media driven narrative

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - STORY TIME....

My best friend told me about the green wire on the cable box, I was like 14, I run home tell me dad......DAD....if we cut the green wire we get all the channels free......he is like...."Don't you cut that wire, I have a DEPOSIT on that box".......well the next day as he is sleeping in his lounger after work, I get a long screw driver pry the box open and get some wire cutters, locate that green wire and SNIP.......

The TV was on....and it immediately turned all to snow and I had a **** MY PANTS moment.....then it came right back on......and EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL was unlocked.......the movies, showtime, HBO...everything......and ehem, the jazzercise p*rn as well......

My dad wakes up and GOES...."Did you cut that wire!!!!" and I go...yep.........he looks at the TV and goes....well good thing for you it worked......lol.....

We had 2 years before they moved the restrictors to the poles.

DD

#237 DaDakota, Mar 22, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  18. vince

vince Member

That’s an awesome story, glad you did your research … lol

DaDakota likes this.
  19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

bro you can just reference medical information. you don't have to look at participation studies lol

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

that's hilarious

DaDakota likes this.