1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. clos4life

clos4life Member

I have no control over anything you post, up to you. I just go with the flow.

2. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I think you're mischaracterizing what happened here. I'm more interested in finding evidence of your angry incel-ness than I am in Jalen's personal life ;)

S'all good, man, you just sound super judgy (yes, I understand the irony), and that ain' good for your health.

3. kpdark

kpdark Member

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

kpdark likes this.
  5. clos4life

clos4life Member

Ironic claim indeed! If you think Jalen having a baby by a well-known gold digging GF old enough to be a grandma is good for his long term happiness and bank account more power to you. I disagree and question your decision making ability, but you do you.

Anyways, thank you for your deep concern about my health and your overall incel-ness obsession with my personal opinion, which I suppose is better than being stalked which originally kinda felt that way, like a trailer park special needs weirdo online stalker with a MAGA hat and a mullet! Thank goodness that's maybe not it!

May Jalen keep delivering on court as a Houston Rocket, all that truly matters.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I won’t miss GLeague Ignite.

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. kpdark

kpdark Member

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No Dosunmu Numero Uno thread?

9. MadMax

WOW! that’s so great!!

10. kpdark

kpdark Member

11. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

[​IMG]

Just maybe stop hating women for no reason, and it won't be so obvious you're a virgin.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Idk if jalen can be a numero uno. I once thought 'he could'. I seriously have doubts now that he can be 'the guy' on a contender. I think hes a great #2 potential as his incosistency is too eratic to completely rely on.

But...

As the Rockets numero uno option recently, he has been fantaastic...

All the talent and potential hes shown and some is coming together while being 'that guy' and its encouraging.

IvanLCPM, Dobbizzle, Roomba and 4 others like this.
  14. MadMax

That’s fantastic. He surprised me and I love it.

15. kpdark

kpdark Member

these reps he's taking now---co-leading a team on a goal to make the play-offs---are huge for his ongoing progress

16. clos4life

clos4life Member

I understand bud, lack of reading ability. My suspicions were correct.
    [​IMG]

17. invocux

invocux Member

I know we are not hundreds in this forum but we are here. They don't agree with us, label us as trolls, marginal groups, terrorists even but as the leader of "Jalen Green in not our franchise cornerstone" party i want you to stay firm and not be intimidated by this fake ass run. Our time will come. Did he improve? Yes a little. Did he suddenly become a better shooter in 3 weeks? No. Did his decision making improve? No. Then why does he look like he is always making the right passes and never turning the ball over? Because weak teams are consist of low iq players. Meaning they are unable to exploit Jalen's weaknesses. When you let Jalen hoop he will hoop because he's a confidence player and his confidence keeps growing in game. Weak teams don't have Herbs of Herb lites. They can't stay in front of Jalen, they can't guard him. They don't force him to turn the ball over. They can't intercept his pass. They can't disrupt his rhythm. I know a real leap when i see one. Sengun's leap is real because he can stay on that level against any team we play. He added flamingo in his bag, his shotput got automatic. Jalen right now is the happiest guy in the world. He's becoming a father. His confidence is sky high and it coincided with our weak schedule so he looks like better than prime Kobe. Jalen haters, doubters we need each other more than ever now. Just hug the nearest hater and be patient.

18. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

We'll have to settle this over a pack of natty lite one day I guess.

clos4life likes this.
  19. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Bro, I get wanting to be right, but the second you put wanting to be right over wanting someone and the team to succeed, you're kind of an @sshole... Maybe instead of holding your breath for his next bad game when you can say "I told you so", I dunno, like just be happy for the dude and his team? Maybe accept that possibility that you were wrong, even if it's too early to be certain? Maybe even hope that you were wrong?

#1939 SuperMarioBro, Mar 21, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Four years from now

Sengun and Jalen win a ring with Alpi the league MVP and Jalen finals MVP and this guy will be like

"Just wait and see this is just a fluke. Just a hot streak. His kid just started preschool and that has his confidence high."

plegus, clos4life and SuperMarioBro like this.