1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roosh and Felicia

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 19, 2024.

1. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

And that's an astute assessment. I think most of the stuff he says is easy to gather for a fan (which he is).

Going after those people is clout chasing. I do agree that Jalen should have been way more mature handling the situation but we know his judgment isn't always the best to put that mildly.

That makes sense

DaDakota and daywalker02 like this.
  2. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Member

i feel like you have more issues than that against him. half of the 140 posts in this topic are your hateful comments about Roosh. ok everybody knows that you hate Roosh. a few might have agreed with you. but you posting 100 same posts dont make u trolls majority of the community. i wonder whose tirtuary account this clown is though.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Roosh is a known ********er in these parts.

roslolian, HardenReturns and GOATuve like this.
  4. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I would have to know him personally to have anything more than what I have voiced my opinion on him here. I don't. Calling me a troll is an extremely weak argument. It's a blanket statement because I don't share the same opinion of you on him is a cop out. I certainly don't speak for all of Clutchfans nor do I pretend to but he's a pretty disliked individual and there's a valid reason for that

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think you guys may feel some kinship for both being active on Rockets Watch, so it's good that you have his back.

However I think this quote is the huge misconception. If you're constantly trying to flash credentials, challenging people "do you even play ball bro?" and censoring the opinions of other people (e.g. Nathan Fogg, a british rockets blogger of all people, because of a twitter feud I didn't and don't want to see)... that's fear.

Clutch talks ball without fear. When was the last time he had a long thread (CF, Twitter, RocketsWatch or otherwise) trading jabs with someone who he felt threatened by?

Anyway... just couldn't resist calling this out.

topfive and DaDakota like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Ahhhhh now I know where the Linsanity comps that the fans who abandoned Jalen are using recently came from. LOL

Birds of a feather.

roslolian and topfive like this.
  7. MystikArkitect

Bingo. Does a man who trades for a player as problematic as KPj and extends him (along with his wife going to bat for the same guy online) seem like the same type of guy who'd chum it up with the dregs of Twitter?

Yeah. He does. His wife is literally one of the dregs of Twitter.

Little Bit likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is fair, I don't really have a dog in any fight - and I know he rubs folks the wrong way, he and I have gotten into it a bit, but it was nothing in the end.

It does seem he is super unpopular with some folks - for sure.

Wow, didn't realize that...interesting.

Anyway, probably should be a poll.....at some point - if you make yourself a lightning rod, you can't fear being hit by lightning.

DD

GOATuve, Zen Tabak and rhino17 like this.
  9. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

IMG_0727.gif

IBTL and Nook like this.
  10. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

The worst thing about this story is, if Stone is really Roosh's source, that IMO is a big negative on Stone, and I'm a solid Stone supporter

If I was a GM I would stay away from characters like Roosh.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Felicia Stone getting in there reminds me of McHale's wife saying that he was fired for asking Harden to play defense.

DD

Nook, AroundTheWorld and harold bingo like this.
  12. opticon

opticon Member

Can some one give the cliff notes of what happen a lot of the tweets on the first page have been removed. If possible serious answers not meme answers lol.

13. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

As a result of Jalen's recent hot streak, Roosh was getting frequently roasted on twitter because he had previously stated(earlier this season) that he had no faith in Jalen Green and the rockets need to move on from him

Roosh said "It's great that Jalen is playing really well now, but I'm not the only one that lost faith. Remember the Rockets heavily shopped him and tried to move him aggressively at the trade deadline according to my inside sources, but nobody wanted him"

Felicia Stone (wife of our GM Raf Stone) replied to him and said "You need new sources!" implying he's full of ****

Roosh replied and heavily implied that Rafael Stone is his "source", so Felicia of all people should know his info is legit

Felicia Stone deleted her tweets and twitter account

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Roosh: Never forget Rafael tried to trade Jalen a month ago
    Felicia: Find new sources
    Roosh: You of all people should know my source(s)
    Someone else: Felicia is your source!
    Roosh: Close!

Yeah, what @harold bingo said.

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

"shopped heavily but nobody wanted him"

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

[​IMG]

16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Meh. Good GMs have a number of different level guys they can use to leak info, whether accurate or totally made-up to accomplish something. Roosh seems like the perfect guy that a GM could tell pretty much anything to, and he would absolutely pass it on loudly because he feels he was told this info because he's somehow important. He wouldn't stop to question the validity of the info or why it was passed on specifically to him.

I'm sure Stone also has higher level guys to help spread information and misinformation, like Iko and McMahon.

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

More threads need these easily digestible abridged recaps of what’s been discussed lol

Easy, whozee and harold bingo like this.
  18. JangleJ33

JangleJ33 Member

Who gives a ****?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

It really shouldn't. Would probably create problems here

He's just got to grow up

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Its been apparent that Stone LOVES to treat the media like mushrooms - he feeds them sht and keeps them in the dark. Its a stroke of genius that I love about the guy.

kpdark likes this.