1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roosh and Felicia

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Gotta Paste Roosh, the Tilmans and the Stones in here

Rocket River

conquistador#11 likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

3. MystikArkitect

Is this a serious question? You must hold Rafael Stone in a much higher regard than you should. This is a guy that looked at KPj and said "yeah he's perfect".

This is absolutely on brand for him.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

KPJ got here via a second round pick lol.

roslolian and Zen Tabak like this.
  5. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He actually was pretty much given to us by the Cavs.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Lol, almost everything he's said over the past couple years has then turned out to be true. From KPJ items, to knowing about EG trade beforehand last year, to Harden situation, to how Ime was hired, to the JG situation ....

To post "not reliable" in this thread is probably the irony of ironies.

"OHHHH, Felicia came at Roosh... what a douche!!!!"
    "Roosh is a NOBODY, gonna be cancelled soon"

Less then 24 hours later its Felicia that's cancelled.

Are people in this thread really this dense?

Don't like Roosh... great, that's fine. Make fun of him for Rip Hamilton comments lol... Sure whatever. All while completely ignoring that at least it happened... JG DMd him, then called him. Did JG call you? To be nice or mean? Ofc not.

The breadcrumbs lead where they lead. He HAS sources. Both inside the Rockets (Clutch knows who it is... I, well nvm) and in other NBA circles.

While I get its a lot his doing for being seemingly antagonizing and annoying at time, its equally annoying that he gets endless pushback, then feels like he has to tweet more stuff to "prove" himself, and a possible outcome of it all is one less "normal dude" that has access and sources to get us information.

7. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He gets pushback because of how he acts and conducts himself. He's just an extremely unlikable person.

No,, Jalen Green didn't call me but that has nothing to do with the conversation. I simply don't put much stock in anything he says. You're obviously a fan of his and that's cool. We can agree to disagree

Amel likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah KPJ cost almost nothing from an asset situation. However, keeping him and extending him showed really poor judgment and arrogance. Stone was well aware that players, coaches and employees considered Porter at a minimum a cancer and in some cases more dangerous... yet the organization didn't hold him accountable. That is the issue with Porter - the culture.

9. JayZ750

It has noting to do with being a fan of anyone or how unlikable he is - i definitely get how he can be unlikeable af at times.

I'm just talking objectively - he HAS sources, he HAS been right about pretty much everything (if you've been in Rocketswatch for a couple years you know this)... it just is what it is.

Amel likes this.
  10. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I didn't mean as it an insult how hopefully you didn't take it as such. He's just so arrogant and I'm more of a person who likes people who are humble and appreciative. I know they're few and far between in the sports world.

I haven't been on Rocketswatch much admittedly so I can't really speak on that. Regardless I understand where you're coming from even though we disagree I do appreciate the respectful conversation. We need more of that

11. JayZ750

oh yeah, no worries, i didnt take it as an insult and also wouldnt care if it was lol...

more just i dont want him to lose his source(s)

12. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

And I get that it wouldn't matter to you but I just like keeping things respectful so that's why I clarified it.

Understandable. Just because I don't like someone I certainly don't want him to lose his job or the contacts/friends he has. That wasn't my intention. Maybe if he dials it in a little bit I'd be more receptive to his content. Not that it matters but I'm sure a lot of others feel that way too.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not understand if it gets personal because IMHO we do not usually mingle in the circles the way Roosh does.

14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee and missus...missus stooone

We got a thiiiiing going ohohohonnnn

topfive likes this.
  15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am going to bow out of this...

DD

#155 DaDakota, Mar 21, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    GOATuve likes this.
  16. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I don't think it would get personal whatsoever but I understand there's a fine line to walk there. It might for some here but I think that's out of line. No need to do anything more then share an opinion. Yes, don't think we share the same group of friends which is fine. It's not about that.

daywalker02 likes this.
  17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You found the root of the problem.

18. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He's too braggadocious for me. I understand that's his attitude though and he certainly doesn't need to cater to me. I'm not his target audience.

harold bingo and DaDakota like this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I just do not think he is delivering something that we do not already know or get from Chop Shop for instance, he palavers the same content.....

What he does is he goes to the games and tries to interact with Rockets personnel which I do not do ......
    or Roosh goes after Felicia Stone, Momster, Stone or Jalen Green etc.

Is he smug or obnoxious about it? Very likely but once his information does not sound new to me, I automatically turn him off.....he does not bother me that much. I cut him off before he gets to me.

roslolian and GOATuve like this.
  20. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Yeah, he’s so fearless that his Twitter page is now protected.

roslolian, napalm06 and GOATuve like this.