1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This must be the Sykes–Basso agreement. I think every Lebanese and Syrian person would dispute this statement and 20% of Jordan is Palestinian. If the 2-3M Palestinians are Jordanian we can go ahead remove the "Palestinians in Jordan" Wikipedia page.

astros123 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's too bad he could've gotten that same meal in Amman, Beirut or Damascus. He basically went to McDonald's.

astros123 likes this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

Bibis ministers are firing public servants who want to testify against bibi at trial. How is that even legal wtf? @Nook

American Right wingers will still cling onto to him for dear life while anyone with a brain knows he's crooked as hell. Why is the American right so utterly stupid @AroundTheWorld

Nook likes this.
  4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd hit it, again.

AroundTheWorld and Nook like this.
  5. basso

Supporting Member

Sykes is my 14th cousin, once removed.

Picot is my 19th cousin, once removed.

The Emperor Charlemagne is my 34th great-grandfather.

AroundTheWorld and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My only famous ancestor is Jesse James

basso likes this.
  7. basso

Supporting Member

I have another one, which for political reasons I shall not name here.

not Charles Martel

or rather, not an ancestor, but a cousin. we're the same generation, although he's 35 year older.

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Aga Khan IV, obvi.

basso likes this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

would be 1,000,000 better than the hateful cesspool of indoctrination it is now

tinman likes this.
  10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They’re getting what they wanted
    So why are these non Palestinians complaining?

12. basso

Supporting Member

obvi.

13. basso

Supporting Member

wana ali baraka obama.

14. lionaire

lionaire Member

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

28 more Hamas gone who steal aid from civilians.

ROXRAN and basso like this.
  16. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Yea... that doesn't mean anything to me. In Iraq a number of the local police were part of the insurgency. Sometimes the insurgents would call for reinforcements when they were being raided by coalition forces and local police would show up and start shooting at US soldiers.

I don't trust the IDF or Hamas, but what you posted doesn't move the needle either way for me. You think guys become high ranking cops, social workers, etc by not being or having ties to Hamas? That's not reality.

I've seen a lot of footage of IDF soldiers moving through Gaza and they do some things that I don't like for sure. Like holy $hit do they use recon by fire or "pre-firing" (for you gamer nerds) a lot. It's being used way too much in my opinion in such urban terrain with a large number of civilians.

Nook and basso like this.
  17. lionaire

lionaire Member

The point is these individuals were coordinating the aid delivery and distribution in an organized manner instead of the mass chaos which was seen in the many flour massacres that have taken place over the past few weeks. If you can't understand the repercussions of this then there's nothing to discuss.

18. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

If you are a pediatrician working at a clinic during the week, but on the weekends you are a bomb maker for a terrorist organization... guess what? You are a terrorist. Were they Hamas or not?

It's sad that the civilians pay the price, but is the IDF just supposed to leave them alone and let them continue to operate?

I detest the IDF bombing refugee camps and other similar acts, but Hamas hasn't exactly shown a great deal of care for the Palestinian civilians either. The people are being used as propaganda pawns and losing their lives because of it. The whole situation is disgusting. The previous violent act will justify the next violent act. Rinse and repeat.

Nook and basso like this.
  19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

20. lionaire

lionaire Member

This logic only checks out if operating under the assumption that they are terrorists which is what you’re doing.

You have no evidence that any of these individuals have links to Hamas or the Oct 7 attacks. These weren’t people who were hiding in tunnels. The zionist Nazis had intel on their whereabouts this whole time like they do with any prominent Palestinian citizens such as the hundreds of journalists and doctors they’ve already deliberately murdered and if they did view them as terrorists they could’ve killed them at any time during this conflict. Only when they saw that these men were successfully distributing aid shipments in an organized manner for the first time in weeks did the nazis begin to have an issue with them.

Now western media gets to go back to blaming the lack of successful aid delivery on ‘chaos’