1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roosh and Felicia

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I look forward to the days where we can talk about playoffs vs having to get excitement from Roosh and Felicia . Severo Save us !

conquistador#11 likes this.
  3. TimDuncanDonaut

I sense a sexual tension between Roosh and Felicia. I will cast them in my next Spanish soap opera TV series on Univision.

4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

what the hell is even that?

5. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

No idea. lol

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

fwiw: the clutchfans channel has been around since September.

here's Clutch's pinned post about it:

Welcome to the second room of RocketsWatch called "ClutchFans". We're going to be doing a few different shows this year so it made sense for us to have a few different rooms. Please feel free to login or register (it's free) and join the discussion! Thanks...​

Rocket River and vince like this.
  7. topfive

topfive CF OG

You obviously don't get it. This situation isn't about Jalen or Stone or Stone's wife -- it's all about Roosh!

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. vince

vince Member

where do you access the channel?

9. heypartner

https://www.playback.tv/clutchfans

discussion right now. probably last for at least 30 more minutes (until 1pm, but maybe until 2pm)

vince likes this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Roosh is taking on the old John McCain role it seems.

DD

11. heypartner

Blinebury

after all, “Fran and Felicia” is meant to be

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

persian hoopa likes this.
  13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

They both suck, and should probably stay off social media. If Raf himself truly is Roosh's source as he claims, then he should be fired for gross negligence (mostly for indulging a douchefountain like Roosh). What's really funny is Roosh has very little credibility as a journalist, so having an in with the Stones should have been his Golden Goose. Instead, he's seemingly fumbled that bag hard, and will probably lose his Rockets credential now.

And Felicia needs to check herself and show some respect to the position her husband is in. Even if he divulges things to her at home, that **** should NEVER get out into the public. There are only 30 NBA GMs in the entire world....shut the **** up, and get your **** together.

Invisible Fan and maypk like this.
  14. DaDakota

Why do people care what someone on Twitter says? Why is this thread worthy?

If you like him and what he brings to the table, subscribe - if you don't ignore it or block - this whole social media bullshit thing is just stupid.

DD

Little Bit, Plowman and Amel like this.
  15. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This isn't about caring what "someone on social media" says, this is about the wife of the current GM pretty explicitly stating that the rockets never tried to trade Jalen Green. I think that's pretty noteworthy.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Whatever.

This Roosh guy is friendly with some people close to the team. Doesn't change the fact that he is insufferable and he will have zero contacts after all of this. No one is going to confide in him if he is going to do this.

He came at me about a year ago - claiming all kinds of stuff. Whatever - point is there is no love lost there.

Having said that - Mrs. Stone is wrong, the Rockets WERE shopping Green, and his name was discussed involving Bridges as well.

Jalen has been good for a few weeks, lets see. He has teased us before, but at the same time he is also very talented and this is the best run he has ever had before.

17. Nook

Nook Member

She is full of ****.

They definitely was putting him out there to see his value.

It isn't a big deal to me - almost every player has been discussed in trades.

Having said that - she has reasons and interests in denying it happened.

At this point it is water under the bridge, I am not sure why she even feels the need to respond to him - if anything it gives him clout.

18. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That's fine, she may be full of ****. I wasn't implying that she's totally trustworthy or that she even knows what's going on. But I still think it's a noteworthy thing that she did this. In other words, I do think it deserves it's own thread.

Nook likes this.
  19. DaDakota

Everyone has a playback room, even I have one....for video games and Rockets talk.

DD

20. Nook

Nook Member

I don't disagree with that.....

I will just say that if I owned the Rockets, I would want less of this type of stuff.