1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sigur Ros US Tour

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Francis3422, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

if you know who they are you should really go to one of these shows. They have listed eights in fall of 2024 and they will once again be traveling with a 41 piece orchestra.

they played a few of these shows back in August and I was lucky enough to go to two of them and it was a truly transcendent musical experience.

if you don’t know who they are I would recommend a listen. They are very unique, so it is hard to compare them to anyone, but listen to Glosoli, Ara Battur, Ny Batteri, Ylur, Hoppipolla (most main stream hit) for an introduction.

Rashmon likes this.
  2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

You may have heard them a long time ago and not realize who it is. This song was popular on several different mediums back, when it came out.

Rashmon likes this.
  3. the shark

the shark Member

LOVE this band!!!!

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

boomboom likes this.
  5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Saw them in 2006 at the Ryman Auditorium - an absolutely transcendent experience.

6. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

They are playing Ryman this leg. Wife and I going to Chicago, Nashville and Austin.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  7. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Saw them in Houston in like 2003 or 2004 and it was amazing

mikol13 likes this.
  8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

At Verizon? I looked on their site, and they don't have it in their tour archive. I was front row--one one of the best shows ever.

9. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Yeah at Verizon. I was near the back but it was incredible. I actually have a recording of it as I used to trade live shows many moons ago…