1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Once again proving he is a scumbag.................cant even answer an honest question

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

They should call it the Trump Loan package. It wouldn't matter what's in it, he will make sure it gets passed since his name is on it.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

republicans never fail to invite a black person on air to start cooning and be able to use a black face to deliver an anti-black message or make a mockery of black people

these people will throw away all their pride and integrity in order to grift and be viewed as “one of the good ones”…meanwhile, behind closed doors, u are still viewed as less than…they have no shame

they literally just put it out there that black people will support Trump now after his sneakers came out, because we all know black people all just love shoes and can’t get enough :rolleyes::rolleyes:…basically making black people out to be simple minded and easily tricked…none of these black conservatives said a word

I also love how they keep saying that black people can relate to Trump now because of an “unfair justice system”…Oh, so now the justice system is corrupt and black people are unfairly targeted? When did that become a thing in the republican party amidst all the dog whistles and outright blatant anti-black racism they spew on a daily basis?

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Can't be worst than West Texas, right?

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I'm confused. Am I the US government that wants to make everything illegal and it threating to kill everyone that won't go to work and spend money, the guy telling the US government that people have stopped spending money, or the American people that have united against the US government and quit their jobs and stopped spending money? None of them really seem to fit anything I post on here.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

For real? If that's your take so be it...but you know which one you are.

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

No, I honestly have no clue. I don't really say anything along the lines of any of those takes. My positions are generally to shrink the government, let people do what they want, and focus only on punishing those who hurt other people or take their stuff. The offscreen American people character is in on the shrinking the government part, but everything else about them is nothing like what I say. The US government part is wildly at odds with me. The guy talking to the US government doesn't really have any positions, he is just reporting on what the people are saying. Just a big miss all the way around.

10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So, basically Texas?

11. NewRoxFan

Among the charges... contributing to the delinquency of a minor...

No Worries likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

Apparently, this isn't boobert's son's first run-in with the law.

Lauren Boebert's Eldest Son's Car Wreck Injured Friend, Led to Criminal Charges
    The 2022 crash landed Tyler Boebert's friend in the hospital with a concussion and severely lacerated hand, which still gives him problems.
    https://www.westword.com/news/lauren-boebert-son-car-wreck-injured-friend-16586981

13. NewRoxFan

Well, for one thing, I think she is on the wrong team for cancun cruz...

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

"....for Senator Ted Cruz"

At least she isn't lying.

15. Buck Turgidson

North Texas.

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

She did him for free?

Xerobull likes this.
  17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

18. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROCKSS, Andre0087 and No Worries like this.
  19. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There were stories earlier this week that his team was working on a way for him to endorse Trump (l-o-****ing-l) but maybe Ol' Mitch decided he couldn't do that in the wake of, well, everything. This would allow him to step down on his own terms instead of kissing the ring of a man he hates (and is responsible for once again) and facing a MAGA challenge to his position.

mikol13, ROCKSS, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

ROCKSS and No Worries like this.