1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game tape

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SoCal Brad, Feb 8, 2001.

1. SoCal Brad

SoCal Brad New Member

If anyone has a tape of the Philly game I would be interested.

Thank you.

jp521@webtv.net

------------------

2. Jack

Jack New Member

I am not from Houston. But Steve Francis went to school in my home town. ( Cumberland, Md.) I have film of him in Junior college and would trade with someone for a film or two of his better games this year. I only get to see him when he plays the Stinkin' Wizzards. ( I do have tickets to see him play on the 31st. Great seats 11 rows off of the court behind the bench, I'd say lucky me, but they cost a pretty penny. I'll bet he is worth every bit!! e-mail me at coachj@pennswoods.net

------------------

3. Jack

Jack New Member

I also have tape of Steve at Maryland....I will pay for video copies.....Jack

------------------