1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Owe Iverson An Apology

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Almu, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Houstone

Houstone Member

Iverson is da man!

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

One of the great things about Iverson is that you and everyone else should have been down on him a couple of years ago.

The fact is that the guy was a thug, and that he was a black hole on offense, and in my opinion he was nothing short of cancerous...

But all of that has changed. He's genuinely grown up as a player, to the point that he's a legit star in the league. He gets teamates involved, he dives for loose balls, and he works harder than 99% of anyone else out there, despite his obvious talent.

I WANT to hate him, but I have to give him my grudging respect, and I really like that...

[​IMG]

------------------
    "There are three kinds of lies:
    Lies, Damned Lies, and STATISTICS..."
    - Mark Twain -

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Allen Iverson: The best player in the NBA.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

It's back...

Protrolls.com!

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I know how you feel, Almu. TheFreak infuriates me so much sometimes I want to say things to him that "I haven't said to anyone in 2 years of posting on this board".

Let it out Almu, it feels gooooood! [​IMG] Don't let someone jab at your posts like you're Coach Sampson or sumpin.

Oh...I when can Mobley the Rocket's fearless warrior expect his apology for the "Jack" thread. [​IMG]

5. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

HeyP,

I never rag on anyone, you know. Only the conspiracy dudes! I am a calm, cool and collected individual, baby! Its like Achebe says, someone doesn't move after the light change and I get home pissed!

And I am mostly apologizing for thinking Iverson was dogging it and thinking that he didn't care. I don't care about his shots, etc. Its mostly his personality.

------------------
    Sleepless in the Bronx