1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If only you could see yourself ....

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He didn’t say “conservatives”. You made that association.

Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney are conservatives. Trump cultists are not conservatives.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

You're a sad troll. You can't show me a single thing I've said about biden that was false or wrong. I can literally show hundreds of braindead conspiracies @Salvy @El_Conquistador @Os Trigonum have spewed in the name of their cult leader.

You're a troll and it's sad that you try to pretend to come off as independent

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

You are going to feel foolish years from now when you remember how hard you supported and defended crooked Joe..... There is no turning back now....

couple of d's likes this.
  5. astros123

astros123 Member

Joe biden made my business into a million dollar business and made me filthy rich. Without ACA subsidies i wouldn't have made anywhere near the money I've made.

You folks worship a conman who's done nothing for you personally but somehow I'm the one who's brainwashed lol

6. astros123

astros123 Member

MAGA is a sick sick disease

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

You keep saying that as if you owe Biden your loyalty and your ass if he wanted it.... Biden has not a single clue that he made you rich, he probably doesn't even have a single clue of wtf is going on period... If you you told Biden right now that he made your rich Biden wouldn't even have a clue how.... Look, if you like being part of a cult that's fine.... But its getting pretty ridiculous...

8. Space Ghost

Trump supporters back Trump because he dunks on liberals.
    You worship Biden like he is the 2nd coming of JC because he made you 'filthy' rich. lel. But yet you also admit Biden is a puppet and his administration does all the work.

Salvy likes this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

40 million people have affordable low expense health insurance. Tens of millions of folks are paying nothing on their student debt. 44k infrastructure projects are occurring employing hundreds of thousands of workers cuz of biden. You can spin whatever conspiracies you want it doesn't hurt me or effect me.

You morons worship trump cuz he "owns the libs" while the folks who like biden gotten real tangible benefits. It's easy to decide who's in a cult

#10649 astros123, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

If biden was a puppet he wouldn't have withdrew from the scam which was Afghanistan. The entire pentagon and deep state were making billions a day from that scam and nobody outside of biden had the guts to end that scam. If biden was a puppet the pentagon would've already delivered fighter jets to Ukraine and other advanced weaponry but we havnt. His FTC has declared war on big business and monopolies which is the opposite of what someone who's a puppet would've done.

I don't think Biden should run again cuz he's too old but he's def not a puppet. Obama was a puppet as he sold out to Wall Street and did their bidding.

11. Space Ghost

He is a puppet in his administration, not the 'deep state'. The guy could go in a coma for 6 month and nobody would notice

12. astros123

astros123 Member

MAGATs are the biggest domestic threat to americans. Brainwashed dipshits. If they're not shooting up public places they're doing something else.

FBI needs to wake up and handle these traitors better

Seek mental help. If you need financial assistance I'll pay for it.

#10652 astros123, Jan 30, 2024
    VooDooPope likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

The conspiracies he spewed in the video while he held up a bag of his dad's head weren't from "woke media" but rather from newsmax and other MAGA youtubers.

It's insane you clowns have audacity to talk about "woke media" when MAGA are literally chopping off their father's head. Maybe you morons need more "woke media" and less MAGA media.

Unbelievable how utterly dumb these people are. No self reflection

#10653 astros123, Jan 30, 2024
    VooDooPope and Nook like this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

15. astros123

astros123 Member

Have you ever seen how johnny MAGA looks lol. Please stop making me laugh

16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Who is more gullible? Russian citizens believing Russian state-run media? Or American liberals believing the latest lie from the fabulists at mainstream media outlets (also state-run media)? Honestly, I'm going to go with the American liberal. They will believe literally anything you put in front of them if it makes them feel good and lines up with their prior programming. They have yet to wake up from the trance!

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is pretty funny posters who used to regurgitate everything they the GW Bush Admin put out about the Iraq invasion accusing others of being gullible and posters who post flattering pics of Trump in threads that have nothing to with politics accusing others of being in a cult.

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The R crazy train keeps on rolling ...

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Great observation.....

It's amazing how some news networks are now trying to combine the 2, especially with this Taylor Swift ordeal.

T_Man