1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Week 4 Steelers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Texans win total now at 7.5 (-140)

2. Qan

Qan Member

Over. They're going to win 11 games.

3. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

5-2 heading into week 8 is on the table, though they might end up 6-4 going into the second game vs JAX. At worst, they're 7-5 heading into the home stretch.

This team could legit win 10 games after looking like they'd become the Browns 2.0 last year.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

With our scheduled off week in week 7, we'd be heading into Week 8 at 4-2 or week 9 at 5-2 getting ready to host Tampa Bay. There's no team on our schedule I would write off as a certain loss or certain win. I'll just say I like our chances.

#664 Marshall Bryant, Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
    Colt45, ROCKSS and Ancient Moabite like this.
  5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Thats a bold statement, but I like it. I had them with 8 wins on the year and would be more then pleased if they achieved thisit's still early but I am drinking the kool aid.

Qan and Colt45 like this.
  6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Hard to scheme against a QB who can drop the ball with pinpoint precision onto a receiver surrounded by 3 defenders IMO

everyday eddie and ROXRAN like this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

That had me in the feels. Seeing CJ after the game running around high-fiving fans, the way he is at the podium.. Give this city wins, and they will adore you.

just made me hope, maybe he could be the next name on that ring.

Ugh, how did this happen to me so fast. I was really gonna play hard to get this time Texans!!

9. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member