1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Giddey's game is very fun to watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by James.B.H, Nov 8, 2021.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It depends where you live....and how much you believe in the environment and the system....and such.....

A lot of people live in harsh environments......I try to talk about a larger number of ppl and not myself.

As one other poster said I am not the dad of a teenager who dresses up like a harlot but around me there are teenagers that do.

I went to school with bad students who got knocked up at 14-15, and had to quit school and that was close to 20 years ago.... things did not get that much better.

Still the same peer pressure, the same bad vibes, bad crowd.....the bad vs good students.....the promiscuous ways girls look at boys and vice versa....

If you are cool with the crowd, or your parents have influence, you look like hot shet, you are popular, same stuff.....

Humans do not evolve that way much.....i came to conclude...

#261 daywalker02, Nov 30, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Pretty gross to me, but they are consenting adults, so whatever. My ex-wife is with a guy 20 years older than her. Her dad dates somebody 20 years younger than him. It must be kind of weird when they are together because her guy is slightly older than her dad and she is slightly older than her dad's gf. My dad is also like 14 years older than his wife (who he's actually known since she was in HS, because my brother dated her sister for 3 years).

Who knows though. Maybe when I'm in my 50s it won't seem so gross to me.

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. juicystream

You think nerd girls don't have sex?

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yeah, probably.

#264 daywalker02, Nov 30, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'm 47 and just married a 30 year old. Zero complaints on how that worked out.

RKREBORN and JumpMan like this.
  6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I was 29 when I met my 20 year old girlfriend.

Technically according to the divide by 2 + 7 rule we didn't make the cut. But she is way more mature for her age and I'm more immature for my age so

Rocket River and grape like this.
  7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nerds are the girls that get taken advantage of doe...

#267 RudyTBag, Nov 30, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
  8. juicystream

My GF is 4 years older than me and that somehow seems like a whole generation to me, lol.

9. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can guarantee you younger women won't seem gross to you the older you get.

10. juicystream

I'd be grossed out with myself. I slept with somebody much younger than me once (she was mid-20s and I was 36), and I was definitely regretful for it after I find out she wasn't in her early 30s like I thought.

11. foh

foh Member

But no regrets in the moment? Then it seems pretty easy to conclude that it's all in your head.

Just look at how long this thread gotten for a random player. Dudes find younger women sexy. Pretty normal stuff.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

What CF dudes are doing in this thread.

[​IMG]

13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sure, but I'd like to be clear that I'm attracted to 30 year olds who are younger than me, not 15 year olds like Josh Giddey. That **** is wild and he ought to go to jail.

14. foh

foh Member

You are using plural term there. Give the dude a benefit of the doubt - it sounds like only one
    night club going supposed 15 year old "just f***d Josh Giddey" and posted it on social media for all to see. I'm sure there is enough incentive to accuse an NBA player of criminal sex crime and it is not the case so far. Maybe he was drunk and she was wearing a lot of make-up. Or maybe he "fell in love". Both things incapacitate one's sense and logic.
    Accuse him once there is a history (ie repetition) of criminal activity.

The fact is dudes like younger women and we have laws against sick pedophiles and sex offenders. Stop letting your imagination go wild.

15. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This guy laughs at your equation. :D

[​IMG]

16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Josh Giddey is the epitome of scum. Is Presti on the hotseat? Would like 2 see ownership fire his azz. OKC needs a new culture

17. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Too much analytics on thus thread.

18. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t think it’s gross as much as it’s awkward or in some cases weird. It’s definitely not criminal though. A 30 year old is an adult.

juicystream likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, she looked pretty old to me....when she is looking like 20+ year old with 15 or 16........

Growing up with her would feel different with a face that is aging this fast.

20. StroudAndYorDaddy

sick groomers

VanityHalfBlack likes this.