1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Year over Year: Jalen vs Alpi (w/ some Data)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wizkid83, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Why would you even want to?

Semi-related note: it was hilarious hearing the Hornets commentators throwing shade at the pathetic lower bowl fans.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

To watch Sengun? Or do you not enjoy watching him play?

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You just keep pedaling the same garbage since pre 2021 draft season. This guy is special and will continue to prove y’all wrong with time and experience.

Aren’t you a Cavs fan anyway or some sh**? Go join ‘Cavs Talk’ already and been done with it.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah....and it's still accurate. I said since before the draft that Jalen lacked skills and was a streaky shooter rather than a good one...so far that's exactly what he's been.

Now I had no idea he'd be as embarrassingly bad at defense as he's proven to be, but you can't call them all.

Thus far the ONLY thing special about him is his quickness. It's the only tool in his bag.

5. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Bumping this, YoY Alpin is now way ahead of green but I still believe in JG

HardenReturns likes this.