1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sengun == Luis Scola?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OremLK, Apr 3, 2023.

1. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Lol I know the feeling. I was apoplectic when the Texans drafted Stroud, I thought he was going to be Cardale Jones v2.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  2. DJ

DJ Member

I, too, see the similarities between Sengun and Scola. They're both very proficient in the low post with very entertaining post moves and craftiness to get buckets. Scola had a more dependable jump shot but Sengun has better ball handling and versatility. Both are among my favorite Rockets of all time

Kevooooo and 34to11 like this.
  3. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

I loved Luis Scola. Sengun’s game needs work to reach Scola's, that's a pure compliment

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Hey,

Absolutely nothing wrong with a hometown player making you look like a fool.

Its good tasting crow :)

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Kudos to you. You are ahead of some who might never ever say the same.