1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This might be the best opportunity since gng for Mike Conley to get a ring

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Nov 22, 2023.

1. what

what Member

If kat doesn’t punk out. I said last year that getting Rudy Gobert would make the twolves dangerous. I am a Mike Conley super fan.

Jontro likes this.
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

not happening

roslolian and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  3. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

another what thread that will age terribly. rinse wash repeat

Invisible Fan and juanm34 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

GnG = Good night Grizzlies.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

mike conley has that greg oden face where he looks 30 years older

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he looks like greg oden above

and below

Jontro likes this.
  8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Gobert is the center version of Harden. He's basically a regular season player. I believe Wolves are good enough for a top 3 seed but they ain't winning a ring with so many perimeter player oriented teams in the playoffs.

9. what

what Member

if their defense stays the way it is, they will. Of course this is not the old gng level defense, they don’t have another grindfather on the team. But their defense has been elite. Jaden Mcdaniels and Kyle Anderson with Golbert is elite defensively.

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

[​IMG]

11. what

what Member

Also the problem with the jazz was always Donovan Mitchell. All he has done in Cleveland is turn that team into the Donovan Mitchell show.

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Only DD surpasses What's total number of horrid and woefully wrong takes.

13. what

what Member

they just beat the 76er by 13. They beat Boston, they beat golden state twice. They beat Denver. They have had the most difficult schedule to date and are beating everyone. They beat Dallas.

the antiquated idea that you don’t have to regard a team that doesn’t have 8 three point shooters on the team is dumb. Disregard Minnesota if you want to. We can keep my receipts.

14. Downtown Sniper

Damn. They're running rampant through the playoffs I had no idea!!!

Oh, wait. You mean it's the regular season... The START of the regular at that? Hahahaha.

I'm still just waiting on your prophecy that the Grizzlies are the shield of the league to the Warriors' spear, or whatever your god awful saying was.

When What says something, you can be confident the opposite will happen. I've checked the multitude of receipts to know that, just like you asked. Poor Minnesota

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Denver started it....it would be good for first time champions....but it is going to be pretty nearly impossible.

16. what

what Member

I think they have a shot. Any team that has a stout defense has a shot. Teams rarely win championships with nothing but three point shooting. Only the warriors were able to cash that.
    These days you need someone to stop the trees inside. This league has slowly recorrected itself.

17. what

what Member

Go back and look at what I said about Jose Altuve. When literally everyone of yall wanted to trade his ass to the sucker who would be bagging holding him after he came down to earth. Cause Altuve was 5 nothing and could not contribute to a championship team.

It is the same seemingly issue clutch fans are ready to ship Kevin Porter Jr.

18. Downtown Sniper

It's embarrassing you can't even point to a single thing you've been right about in the context of the game of basketball.

The Grizzlies are the shield to the Warriors spear and the league wants to see them take over as the it team!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

19. what

what Member

if Conley had not broken his face, the warriors would have gotten bounced by the grizzlies. That was the grizzlies year and it got derailed by a freak Lillard and Conley hit. It sucked.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member