1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Game.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Puedlfor, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

What else can you say? Dick Ebersol must've sold his soul to get this game.

It had drama, and lead changes and it went to overtime.

It had Iverson putting in an MVP-performance and O'Neal answering him bucket for bucket.

And most importantly it had unsung heroes like Raja Bell and would be hero Tyronn Lue.

And Kobe Bryant sucked today - I enjoyed that.

It was a great game, and I hope we have six more like it.

------------------
    "My name is Harold, and I live here all alone"

[This message has been edited by Puedlfor (edited June 06, 2001).]

2. pooh222

pooh222 Member

Kobe sure did suck, if he would have showed up it would have been a different story.

------------------

3. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

I still think Lakers in 6.

------------------

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

That's right, the Lakers lose in 6.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

It's back...

Protrolls.com!

5. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I second that, a very entertaining game indeed. Its particularly nice to see all the so-called experts and lakers fans be hushed for once, and see philly defy the odds. Had the Sixers lost, it still would have been quite a story, considering everyone predicted a walk-over.

Matt Geiger's unheralded play was a key factor in tonight's results. Not only did he supply 6 fouls, he managed 10 points on 7 shots and in 13 minutes. His D was rusty but it was overcompensated by his offense.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.

http://www.clutchtown.com

6. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Great game. Its fun cheering for the underdog.

------------------
    Fuggetabout it

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hey this was a helluva a game , I picked The Sixers in Five jokingly to some of my Laker Fan Friends . RAJA BELL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

8. Steve_Francis_rules

I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of the third quarter and I was just about to give up on the Sixers chances in overtime when they came back. This was a great game.

------------------