1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

People have to be old enough to know how good Moses Malone was and then evaluate if Moses was better .....

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

3. xaos

xaos Member

Great shot by Harden and we've seen him do a ton of times in the regular season.

Still couldn't be happier we didn't get him. The Rockets are benefitting more long term by the culture and habits they're building with this young talent blended with the right guys. The future of the Rockets wouldn't be any brighter if Harden hit a game winner for us last night, but it will by all of the other stuff we're doing that I don't believe we'd be doing with Harden on this team.

Congrats to the Harden fans on your win last night

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

It's the broken up with ex syndrome. They can't quit him.

HP3 likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Member

You are right and I am old enough. I became a fan when Moses patrolled the paint. He was amazing but I give peak Harden a slight advantage. Of course I also watched a LOT more peak Harden than Moses so there may be some bias. Unfortunately they did not run cable down the rural road I grew up on until 1984 so I only saw Moses a few times per year when we would go to games. I probably watched 90% of Hardens Rockets games and probably less than 1% of the game with Moses although I did listen to them on the radio (I loved listening to Gene Peterson).

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am not old enough but I researched that the Philly fans were overjoyed with him bringing them a title.

Better Sixer than Harden by more than a mile.

Rarefied air.

cml750 likes this.
  7. StroudAndYorDaddy

Can we make threads like this about our new franchise supastah Sengun

looks like fans on twitter are speaking up.. truth is we wasn’t shat for yrs before James harden and ever since he left we have been a poverty franchise lol

funny how all those yrs the same guys who used to crap on harden in threads like this have been ghost since we have sucked again.

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Is that your Twitter account? :D

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

There is a LOT of bias.. i watched them both and I can tell you Harden is not even close to the Chairman of the Boards...

T_Man

cml750 likes this.
  10. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I love the beard (the system) and think he is an all time great, but until he has a "Fo, Fo, Fo.." moment, I will go with Moses

11. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Plus without Moses taking Dream under his wing, Hakeem (greatest Rocket ever) might not have reached his full potential

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

reported.

topfive, Verbal Christ and Landsdale like this.