1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] James Harden's Los Angeles Clippers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Os Trigonum, Jun 30, 2023.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I know you think you described Harden but really you're talking about almost every NBA star.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

NGL, I'm excited about the game today.

[​IMG]

KingCheetah likes this.
  3. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Wrong on both fronts. Morey never wanted Westbrook. Harden asked for it. Morey tried to pair him with CP3 and said he couldn't make it work. Harden was okay with it, Then Tillman came in and forced the trade.

4. i3artow i3aller

5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

So in the end...Harden didn't force anyone to trade for Russ. Morey didn't want to and Tillman forced the trade.

Tuckmose and clos4life like this.
  6. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Zubac is the worst pick and roll centre Harden has played with

7. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Of course he hits the game winner against them

Jontro likes this.
  8. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

9. icewill36

icewill36 Member

its very obvious james should have the ball more for the clippers.

Jontro likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No, he should not.....Paul George is the best player right now with Kawhi being a close 2nd.

If Harden is hot, feed him though.

11. i3artow i3aller

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't blame him. He works with 4 divas in a hostile environment...

13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

You cant be this dense, or maybe you just hate james. Pg is awful at creating offense for others. In fact they have been struggling to score because he keeps trying to act like he's a point guard while james is standing in the corner. Yesterday was the first game he actually got a significant portion of the playmaking duties but its still not enough. they will be infinitely better if they let him run the show.

14. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Will you Harden nuthuggers ever learn...

TexasTofu likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

• This has nothing to do with dense, Harden has lost his explosion while he can still playmake, his steps are just too slow....he makes some plays and then loses the ball, or is intercepted rather easily.
    • You can make it a habit but I would not........also the Clippers brass are forcing him upon Ty Lue .....Ty Lue prefers Russell Westbrook's speed, that was apparent in his interviews.
    • Westbrook and Paul George have history, they play decently enough off of each other.
    • Harden is the best at setting up Zubac but Zubac is no Capela or Embiid......he is not that good to warrant playing Harden that much IMO. Decent defender not much Offense.

#635 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
  16. icewill36

icewill36 Member

lol you have no idea what you're talking about. pretending to know the inner workings of the front office and what ty lues inner thoughts are. he prefers Westbrook? that's funny since he only played 17 mins. ty lue prefers the guy that won't turn it over in crunch time because he doesn't know how to play at any other speed than max boost. they traded for him because he's everything WB isn't. he's also a much better playmaker than PG or kawhi. if he wasn't those things, they would never have traded for him. how would it benefit them? what does the front office get out of forcing a trade for a player that is so hated ? they did it because he provides what the roster is lacking, and the only way to maximize this group is to put the damn ball in his hands. you saw a glimpse last game. if they hand him the keys the clippers will finish top 4 in the west.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And you turn out to be ignorant towards posters but okay.......like you have a proven record in the NBA.....

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/l...-westbrook-impact-on-the-clippers-last-season

#637 daywalker02, Nov 20, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
  18. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

19. icewill36

icewill36 Member

and you somehow believe this proves you right ? what would you expect a coach to say about his player ? you really are dense. James is better, that's why he's there. there is no Westbrook fan that can honestly say they are confident he will not turn the ball over in crunch time. I bet ty lue doesn't like how the defense won't even guard Westbrook from 3 in the clutch either. it's not just Westbrook, its PG and Kawhi as well. they take too many tough shots because they are poor pick n roll players. ty lue has talked about how late in the game most teams run high pick n roll to get good looks. James will make things much easier for them.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are barking up the wrong tree, dude, no idea where your rage is coming from.

I am neither a fan nor do I care about the Clippers, I am just laughing at what they are........

if you are confident in Harden that is your thing, not mine. You are probably one of the last true Harden nuthuggers.....

Just do not shoot the messenger, when a piece of information is presented to you.

And yeah, you like the word dense.......I think that is how you describe not getting thru to you.....have a nice day lol!