1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

JJ Watt Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Shark44, Feb 12, 2021.

1. franchise403

franchise403 Contributing Member

Any chance JJ signs a one day contract and retires a Texan?

Caesar likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

How can you not like JJ Watt...

cmoak1982 likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Buck Turgidson

Does this guy look like JJ Watt or not?

[​IMG]

5. redrowdy03

redrowdy03 Member

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I was just about to post this I think he’s legitimately interested even though it’s likely not going to happen I think in the back of his mind he wouldn’t mind it and we certainly wouldn’t mind it either I would love it

7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Watt a fun time to be a Texans fan right now.

Havent felt this since 2010 with a division clinched and winning the first playoff game against them kitties.

IBTL likes this.
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

HMMMM! Muy picante!!!

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I've watched more Mcafee since CJ stroud started popping off than I have ever had before in my life.

Why is AJ Hawk there? Dude is like the co-host of the podcast but never says anything at all. Pat says 90% of the things, then his crew says stuff, and AJ Hawk is just there.

crose likes this.
  10. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

A healthy JJ could be a remarkable addition and so much fun!

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I don't want to be a killjoy, but once you are done, you are done in the NFL.
    JJ Watt, if he wanted to come back, would have to regain his size, power and quickness off the snap. I bet he could do that in an off-season.
    The injury concerns would still be there and then there is the strain and stress of playing full time. I just think that the mental side of the endless grind of the NFL would be a challenge for him after hanging it up and living the chill life for this long now.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Would love to see him play the same kind of role Dream plays with the Rockets - spokesman, consultant, and occasional coach. Welcome to come and go around Kirby Drive any time he wants.

I heard a quote from him last week saying he thinks, with another good offseason, the Texans Superbowl window will be wide open starting next year. Love that guy!