1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pelicans @ Rockets 11/10/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2023.

1. VanityHalfBlack

I’m not surprised at all. We are good. See you at Toyota center, buy merch, hats/jerseys!!!

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is going to help him in the long run and Bari wasn't on the bench moping or pouting about it either.

I loved that move the most because it was clear when he came back in at the end he was doing dumb ****. It was funny because Tari took a braindead shot and right after you can see Bari get up to check in lol...then Bari took a braindead shot then you can see Ime just put in Jeff Green and be done with it.

That's the good thing about having vets. Green didn't come in and do anything special but he wasn't in there taking dumb dumb shots and was solid.

Richie_Rich, ElPigto, Tfor3 and 11 others like this.
  3. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

I'm not sure if it's Sengun or the team but I thought each time Pels made runs we weren't going through Sengun or he was giving up shots. Can't wait till he gets more mature and knows he's the man all the time.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Jalen with 25 on a bad night…if he can just get his finishing at the rim up to par

5. HP3

HP3 Member

They have lost their last three games, of course they dont want to lose to the Rockets.

6. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

The first few games of the season were rough, but the Rockets are growing up rapidly. The key is their effort defensively is night and day better than what it was the last couple of seasons. They look like a real NBA team now and having veteran guys like VanVleet and Brooks to hold the young guys accountable means a lot.

Also, Dillon Brooks is earning his contract. What a start by him to this season. His defense was expected. His shooting has been a pleasant surprise.

7. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I was thinking of turning the TV off for a bit bc of the refs then I read your message and kept hope alive. What a game, so proud of our team

Tfor3 and Soneca like this.
  8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

The in-season tournament has been great. Every game feels like a playoff atmosphere even for the tanking teams. Crowd also seems way more invested in the games. I haven't heard TC that loud in a long time.

9. Spiderpickle

Spiderpickle Member

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is where you see the difference COACHING makes

Rocket River

11. VanityHalfBlack

Fred is my dude

don grahamleone and Tfor3 like this.
  12. i3artow i3aller

13. VanityHalfBlack

Buddha blessed us all go Rox

14. NewAge

NewAge Member

yes!
    other coaches play checkers, our coach plays … sudoka

15. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Dillon getting 4 fouls in about 5 mins of game time, Tate ejected... being able to gut out a win under these conditions shows real growth.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

that and no KPJ running point sabotaging the whole team

TAB, Arnel, ElPigto and 8 others like this.
  17. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Dillion Brooks has been worth every bit of that 86mil so far.

Jalen played great early but he went back to his old shooting form on some shots and I believe that's why he missed a few. But good game overall.

Sengun and FVV mvp!!!

I like boring games but this was fun!

Go Rockets. So happy!!

18. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Damn, there were multiple times the Rockets could've folded, and Ingram hitting some cold shots in the 4th whenever we were close. But we kept digging, trusting our defense and FVV took over. This is amazing.

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Brooks, FVV, and Brooks are what powered that comeback. Special shoutout to jeff fking green playing heavy mins b/c lockdale is dogsht. Green has his moments but the three mentioned were the reason why we won.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed

We are a play off team

Book it

Rocket River
    45 wins is not out of the question

21. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Also loved actual adjustments being made by the coach! Jalen would’ve been hunted by Zion and would have a size disadvantage so Tari came in. Bari was having trouble containing so Jeff Green came in. And better yet, everyone was buying in and the energy level was nuts.

THIS is a real team, not whatever bullshit was being put on the floor for the past three seasons