1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

At least 16 killed in Maine shootings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Oct 25, 2023.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The nra runs the maga republican party...

2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I don't get anyone not being OK with a background check..................jeez, you do a background check to get a credit card or even a job but not a gun that you can use to kill people? The old, "you cant give an inch" argument or next think you know they will take your guns :rolleyes:

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

AR-15 is a great gun. If we were in a zombie apocalypse, I'd love to have one handy. I 100% understand why it (and its competitors) would be so popular for mass shooters.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Agreed 100%. The only reason I purchased an AR was because I live in AZ and it was easy and I do enjoy shooting it from time to time outside. Oddly enough I like the smell too lol and you are correct it can be a bit of a rush. But yeah I wouldn't be mad at all if they made semi auto rifles illegal. I think it needs to happen. To 99.9% of the population they are literally just a recreational object and are not being used in home or personal defense.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Republican party is bought and paid for by big business, they do school vouchers so the rich get 9k off their private schooling and donate more to their coffers, they get permanent tax breaks while the rest get temporary ones.

The GOP is a bunch of liars, crooks and thieves they don't represent the people of this country they represent their own pockets.

DD

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Texans GOP politicians rake in millions from far-right Christian megadonors pushing private school vouchers, and we all know the NRA lines their pockets in blood money. Yes, all their policies have $$$$$ for themselves as their purpose.

FranchiseBlade likes this.