1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xbox live and ESPN NFL, who's got it?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by SpaceCity, Aug 20, 2004.

1. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

I only know 1 person who's got Live and he's never on when I am. So list your gamertags and I'll add you.

It would be nice to play people that I actually "know".

Mine is SpaceCity. Add me if you like and send me a shout.

Maybe I'll see you online. ( I mostly play after 10pm.)

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Maverick34

I actually haven't had time to play live yet. :(

3. Bruce

Bruce Member

I dont know if this belongs in this thread but does anyone have xbox live and play MADDEN online

If so i would like to know your gamertag. Mine is Bruce34

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Got ESPN,

Gamertag Dave2000

I honestly havent played it on Live since I bought it, and hell i only played the game maybe 5 times since i bought it when it came out. Love the game, just havent had time to play it but am pretty good since I have played it since the Dreamcast days.

Cant wait till ESPN NBA 2K5 come out, and oh, its on when it does.... :p

5. jtotheb

jtotheb Contributing Member

Feel free to add me...my gamertag is

jrocketb

I've only played online once, and I got my ass whooped....by the Titans no less....

I'm not able to be on that much either, but I'll be on at some point.

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

On the same note, i have madden and i play online but only late nights cuase i am at work until late but my gamertag is

xxstackxx

I think i will be getting espn as well since it's only 20 bucks

used to play in basketball all the time but i can't wait till the new one comes out so i can play online.