1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

There is a reason nobody wants these guys.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. TheresTheDagger

What we're witnessing is the slow march towards a genocide of a specific, large group of people. I don't see any other outcome possible. The only questions are of which group and will they drag the rest of the world with them.

The hatred is at insane levels. Never seen anything like it.

Nook and AroundTheWorld like this.
  8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I usually try to be positive about things but I see nothing good come out of this. Hamas celebrates the deaths of Israelis and Palestinians. The IDF is already killing many Palestinians.

Thousands have already died on both sides and thousands more are going to die.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why aren't you mentioning any IDF soldiers that celebrate Palestinians civilian deaths? Many of them exist just like how many Americans service members in direct chat occupations make offhand remarks about glassing the middle east.

We as Westernees living in modern developed countries with modern militaries need to understand that our conventional militaries are full of genocide supporting maniacs many of whom don't even have the underlying PTSD and trauma of being born and raised in a war torn region. But we ignore it because those maniacs are controlled by a chain of command backed by billion+ dollar militaries. It's contained... controlled.

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You like to talk about what is "normative" but do you understand why IDF soldiers would be very very angry after this? Do you understand why Israelis are very fearful and themselves suffering PTSD from rocket attacks and other attacks?

I full understand that Palestinians are suffering and the collective punishment that Israel has carried out has made life intolerable for Palestinians. I understand their anger but that doesn't mean there isn't good reason for Israelis not to be fearful and angry too.

This is a cycle of violence.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

What these wokes don't understand is that the reason Palestinians have been dying all these years is not because they are Palestinians and Israel hates them, its because they have been housing terrorists groups for a very long time. There can be no diplomacy when you have these animals living right next to you with a thirst of horror and death. Sorry, this is gonna have to end now.

Kevooooo and AroundTheWorld like this.
  12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

It’s astounding and sickening to me how you continue to normalize, rationalize and contextualize what Hamas has done. Truly disgusting. There is no “but what about.” It is not Israel’s official POLICY to eradicate Palestinians. The same cannot be said for the leading party of the Palestinians. Until Hamas is eradicated and Palestinians quit supporting attacks on civilians as if it is their “only choice” they will continue to be treated like a hostile group. Hamas deliberately targets civilians. It has nothing to do with “density” as you previously suggested. It has everything to do with their cruelty and hatred. There is NO excuse. Shame on you.

13. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Israel is telling Gazans to protect themselves and evacuate and Hamas is telling its people to ignore it. They WANT death. They care more about their hatred for Israel and Jews then protecting their own people. They are evil personified

AroundTheWorld and ROXRAN like this.
  14. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

exactly. How can you POSSIBLY except Israel to treat Palestinians any differently when they literally support the ERADICATION OF THEIR PEOPLE?!
    If mexicos constitution called for the destruction of Anglo Americans or the United States, would you be calling for MORE normalization of relations?

AroundTheWorld and ROXRAN like this.
  15. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Israel and the Us sends billions in food and aid to Palestine and Hamas redirects funds meant for the people into weapons programs and terror training.

AroundTheWorld and Nook like this.
  16. fchowd0311

You can find me disgusting and that's fine. You are in knee deep in tribal anger now and I can't ask someone like you who's personally involved to be rational. You are from Israel right?

I can understand this behavior from you if this was the case. I'm not going to ask a Isaeli now to "calm down". I'm not going to ask a Palestians now to "calm down" so I hope this irrational level of analysis of the stuff I said is just you being raised in a conflict zone and having strong tribal allegences to your people.

If you were born and raised in some comfortable suburb in America then **** off though.

17. fchowd0311

How can you expect Palestians to treat Israelis differently?

Again, in 20 years the ratio of of Palestinian civilian deaths to Isaeli civilian deaths is massive. Are you going to allow Palestians the same rage you have?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8389374/#:~:text=analysis were conducted.-,Results,from 6% to 70%.

#517 fchowd0311, Oct 13, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    Nook likes this.
  18. Salvy

Salvy Member

This is one of the most bizarre things happening during this conflict, Palestinians are basically celebrating this. Its such a wrong thing to do, you would think they would try and denounce Hamas for the atrocities they have done but have instead received them with pride and anger towards everyone who has a reasonable opinion that what Hamas is doing is in the wrong in every way. Pair that with non Palestinian groups that are now joining the Hamas movement and joining them world wide in this crusade of genocidal ideologies and wishes. I always felt like in 2019 we crossed over into another dimension with Covid, nothing makes sense anymore.

19. fchowd0311

Do you think increasing the rate of Palestians children with PTSD helps or hurts Hamas' ability to expand and grow?

20. fchowd0311

IDF soldiers have celebrated Palestians civilian deaths for decades dude.

Nook likes this.