1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jarace Walker preseason debut with Pacers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Oct 9, 2023.

1. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

Walker has some amazing skills but he's been incredibly inconsistent. Him developing consistency is going to be a major factor in his success at the NBA level.

As I said before, if it doesn't interest you then ignore it.

It was commentary on what occurred in a Rocket's game. That alone makes it more meaningfully than the bulk of what gets posted on this board nowdays.

It's no different than Clutch posting about Walker's performance in his first game game ( the whole point of the thread). I just followed up with an observation about his performance vs the Rockets.

My post was more on topic than any of your 4 post so far in this thread, which had zero to do with Walker's actual play at the NBA level.

SamFisher likes this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I honestly did not even know that Walker played in the game until i saw your post - though i had the audio down low in the first half.

I figured due to the Houston connection Craig & Ryan would flog it for lack of anything else to talk about, but, nope, even preseason Margarita Monday and Jermaine Samuels overshadowed him.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

C'mon man, now you are resorting to a cheap shot.....lol I can post what I want.

Carry on, if you feel strongly about this which I could not have not known.

• Never meant to take it to the personal level to warrant such a sudden jab at me.
    • My intention behind my reply to your post was to actually to shield Walker from unnecessary criticism ....not get too high and not get too low.....if that offended you, then okay, I realized.
    • How should I know about your likes and whom you follow in your free time. Am I the psychic?

#23 daywalker02, Oct 12, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member