1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2023 ALW sprint to the finish.

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by IdStrosfan, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Some teams' off seasons are longer than others.

AkeemTheDreem86 likes this.
  2. AkeemTheDreem86

Atta boys! The pragmatic hilarity in the last few pages of this thread has given me a renewed sense of hope that we, the Exaulted Paragon of Fandom that is 'Stros Fan, are finally rounding into PostSeason shape as a group. I shall document it in my wildly successful, ongoing record of Great Moments in 'Stros Fandom so that it may be recognized in perpetuity and serve as a model for how we do in the Dirty 3rd:

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/for-steamers-shame-to-star-seed-a-sensible-supplication.320995/

Edit: for the record, calling someone a skank is just lazy, as there are so many better descriptions.

3. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

First Cashman now Young. These GMs just need to shut the **** up and run their team. It’s gotta infuriate the owners to see their GMs be these charmin soft ****s while running their teams into the ground (more true with the Yankees but still)