1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UFO sightings 2023: military video shows jellyfish ufo

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Apr 19, 2022.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Dear Astro Alexandria,

[​IMG]

Confusion is a semi-infinite space. One can always, for the sake of argument, write something in a more confusing way.

For instance, what if the NASA report said:
    adfsp98hwekjvph9fawpoiaegd9ph8fwenjkqwe'[oajiadv;on weq;ognv;ovdxl/weOIFGDZONVDS;EFWiowefnlkvxlkDoi;jfsdlkzoizndlk
    qweoivuzmrhjeqwoiufiyubcblkjaewiuygiuxbxvkjbaesifouh4t7vfkjq48fiuhvqoieuhiofnjvc98dewrwknjlnvif8ienlsvfiuea4nklueiuaiunaei

ROCKSS, marks0223 and Xerobull like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We’re creating an AI army to represent earth in case the aliens are hostile
    Terminators

3. tinman

Supporting Member

@Jontro
    @Rocket River

I’ve known about atliens since 1996

JamesC, boomboom and Jontro like this.
  4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

96ers unite!!!

tinman and ROCKSS like this.
  5. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing definitive, I've just noticed his story comes up a lot whenever I peruse the r/aliens subreddit. He said that laser technology would improve and China has recently had some breakthroughs, that's the last I remember hearing.
    https://www.newsweek.com/china-weapons-laser-technology-breakthrough-1819749

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

7. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

8. tinman

Supporting Member

#208 tinman, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
  9. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

These aliens from Peru remind me of the tiny alien Dr. Steven Greer had years ago. Coincidently it was also discovered around Peru. He did the rounds, plenty of conventions, books, youtube, and documentaries. Also had plenty of Doctors doing x-rays and running tests. It ended with it being quietly confirmed human from Earth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  10. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t remember this but that actually looks like a human skeleton unlike this newer mummy. Did he say it was an alien?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Many of the scientists involved in the current case were also part of the debunked hoax years ago and Peru has sued because they think the bodies were stolen and brought to Mexico illegally.

The short sequence DNA data is pretty much useless due to contamination and not knowing the origins too, and they haven't given anyone else access to the bodies themselves.

So unless this gets analyzed by Western scientists (jumbled DNA data that Canadian lab handled doesn't count), this is likely a hoax.

The track record of most ppl involved is terrible.

Blatz, ROCKSS and Two Sandwiches like this.
  12. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

In 2013, Dr. Greer featured the Atacama Humanoid in his documentary "Sirius." He and his team of researchers conducted genetic testing on the specimen. The results of the genetic analysis were eventually and quietly released in a scientific paper published in 2018 in the journal Genome Research. The study concluded that Ata was, in fact, a human fetus with several genetic mutations that contributed to its unusual appearance.

The findings debunked the initial speculation that Ata might be an extraterrestrial being, and it was determined to be a human with skeletal deformities. Since then, the case has largely faded from the spotlight, as it was no longer considered evidence of extraterrestrial life, but I'm sure there are those who still believe it.

Greer suggested that it was found by a local man who was searching for objects of value in an abandoned town in the Atacama Desert. He said the man found a white cloth in a small, white, coffin-like box buried in the ground. Inside the box, he discovered the tiny mummified body. The details surrounding the identity of the individual who found it is unknown. (me speculating here but I would not be surprised if all of these were stolen from archaeological sites)

ROCKSS likes this.
  13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

All they need is a kit from 23andme and you'll find it's origin.

ROCKSS, tinman and MadMax like this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Probably Suarez’s most ‘popcorn movie’ book but it’s a good read.

[​IMG]

16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

17. tinman

Supporting Member

18. tinman

Supporting Member

19. tinman

Supporting Member

20. droxford

droxford Member

So.... apparently, nine days ago Congress conducted a classified discussion on UFO/UAP's with specific focus on David Grusch's testimony.

Below is a video of the post-interviews with the members of congress.

some quotes:

"...this is the first real briefing that we've had that we've now made... progress on some of the claims Mr. Grusch has made in his complaint and some of the claims he provided to congress.... This meeting... actually moved the needle"
    Congressman Jared Moskowitz, FL

"...what I can tell you is what Grusch shared with me in an unclassified setting that I firmly believe in. I believe that [Grusch] is telling the truth. I think that he is a credible witness." ...
    "It has become apparent that there is a movement, whether it's in the intelligence community or not, to prevent us from finding out more information on this." ...
    "I think that it's incredibly important to listen to the specific words that Grusch uses. Grusch never said "extra terrestrial" or "alien". He said "inter-dimensional" ... when I had talked to him on whether these were specifically extra-terrestrials or alien in origin, he said inter-dimensional.".

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna, FL

"Heck no. This is just more of the same... It's very compartmentalized.. We didn't learn anything new; it's just verified what I thought... I think they're covering this thing up and these guys pretty much verified that.
    [when asked who he'd prefer to bring into the discussions] "The last time I did that [revealed that info} our selection dwindled, so I'm gonna keep that pretty close to the cuff, 'cause they ended up getting told not to come."
    Congressman Tim Burchett, TN

"I'm more concerned than I was going in.... Mr. Grusch has made allegations that we're still trying to figure out the veracity of and we haven't gotten the answers that we need"
    "I think that Mr. Grusch... needs to be treated with some respect and we need to get into the substance of his claims.. and unfortunately I didn't get the answers that I was hoping for."

Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi, IL

I just think what most of the American people fear is true - is that the government... - there's a concerted effort to conceal as much information as possible, both from congress and to the general public. I asked very specific questions and was unable to get specific answers. That's a problem and we're not going to stop until we get the truth."
    Congressman Andy Ogles, TN

#220 droxford, Jan 18, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
    tinman likes this.