1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are not a good team according to an Aussie player

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cosmonaut, Sep 4, 2023.

1. WestendMassive

[​IMG]

sirjesse likes this.
  2. WestendMassive

Orlando has some nice young players now but that organisation will find a way to mess it up.

But don't get me wrong, Jingles rules and should 100% keep getting them cheques. It's very cool he was such a champ for your son too, he really comes off as a good bloke

sirjesse likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Both Orlando and OKC look like they play the NBA version of FIBA ball lol. Tons of fun.

Ingles should be out of the league in one or two years.

4. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Thanks! My son started to play basketball in May this year for a local basketball school. He liked to play every now and again and wasn't that open to listening to me when it came to improving his skills, but now he wants to practice everyday and now he listens to me a lot more. So I am happy that he had a good memory and helped him find the passion to want to be better at something at this early stage of his life.

I kind of hesitated to bring this info to the GARM, but happy I did in the end, it has created some good banter.

BamBam and daywalker02 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not mean it as an offense but why are you so careful with the Aussie story.....have you been burned on other message boards?

I do not think it would offend any Aussie players if you disclose their names,they take a beating from their own NBA fans than on here.

I mean they get more hate on their own NBA team fan boards.

Also the Rockets get more flak from their own fans, so should not matter.

6. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

It is difficult to go from a bad team to a good team especially if the organization is bad. You really need both to become championship material

WestendMassive likes this.
  7. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Just respecting how they treated me and my son. If they were not so nice, then it would be different

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This is likely a Top 5 story during an offseason material. No worries and no need for hesitations.

WestendMassive likes this.
  9. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

haha, nice to hear I have finally made it on this board :p As you can see I don't have that many posts considering my joining date.

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Josh Giddey is top 3 player from '21 draft. I don't care you give a f... or not that is the reality. Better you watch him more carefully.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Buck has his own humor.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  12. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

A delusional Aussie makes statement about Rockets in an unknown beach and you feel that that is not bizarre but mine. Great.

Down under is the name for that part of the world and we fed up SJW/Woke people to tell other people what to say. DOWN UNDER!

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not unknown Beach. Okinawa, one of the best beaches.

[​IMG]

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Bon pour l'orient.

15. WestendMassive

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson and daywalker02 like this.
  16. Buck Turgidson

17. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

I met them at this beach, it is called Zanpa beach. It is about 30 minutes from the hotel they were staying at which was the Hilton Okinawa Chatan resort. Supposed to be one of the better beaches in Okinawa. Although when they came it was low tide, so the water wasn't very deep. They tried to go swim in deeper water, but they were told to leave the area because of danger with jet skis towing banana boats and other things.

[​IMG]

I was actually really surprised by the amount of basketball rings scattered around the isiand. A lot of beaches and parks had them. Main land Japan it is very rare to find a basketball ring. This has improved a little over the last few years due to the popularity of Basketball rising in Japan.

#97 Cosmonaut, Sep 6, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
    daywalker02 likes this.
  18. Aussie_Fozzey

Aussie_Fozzey Member

Giving your mrs an Aussie kiss, its a french kiss but down under.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

gross

20. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Nice story -- thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great experience for your son. :)

Dobbizzle and AroundTheWorld like this.