1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"their"

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. Thanks. I should always check before posting. Sometimes it just fills in words as I type.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

One reason they should be throwing the book at the January 6 defendants...

ROCKSS, Rashmon and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

This came from a podcast with Tucker interviewing Trump.

Tucker Carlson: ‘We’re speeding toward’ Trump assassination

“Begin with criticism, then you go to protest, then you go to impeachment, now you go to indictment, and none of them work. I mean what’s next?”

“You know, graph it out man! We’re speeding toward assassination, obviously. No one will say that, but I don’t know how you can’t reach that conclusion.”

“Are you worried that they’re going to try and kill you? Why wouldn’t they try and kill you? Honestly,” Carlson asked Trump.

“They’re savage animals; they’re people that are sick,” the former president responded.

Let's rewind back to Jan 6th, when Trump's MAGA insurrectionists were screaming to hang the VP, and storming to kill him. Didn't Trump tell them he loves them and call them Patriots? I sure don't remember him ever calling them sick savage animals.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4181123-tucker-carlson-were-speeding-toward-trump-assassination/

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Marge always defends these violent Trump supporting thugs, Traitors and domestic terrorists. All in the name of MAGA! Power to Trump!

She has no business serving our country. She supported and helped incite this type violence 100%. She should be locked up too.

mdrowe00 and ROCKSS like this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

MAGA world is always so over the top when they are obviously trying to cook something up. Kind of like when Trump randomly truthed a post talking about how hard it would be to flee the country and how Putin wouldn’t take him in.

Dudes are always scheming and scamming out in the open. Sort of a giant crowdsourcing criminal conspiracy.

Anyone want to take a bet on what they’re cooking up with the assassination plot?

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I don't even want to know what plots they plan. I doubt any of them are good.

dobro1229 likes this.
  8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Can't pick his daughter up from school. Picked Trump over his own daughter. Womp womp.

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Can't pick his daughter up from school. Picked Trump over his own daughter. Womp womp.

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

somebody needs to put horse face Green back in the stable…these sentences are actually very light

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So I guess I can go rob your house and as long as I announce I’m running for office there’s nothing law enforcement can do about it.

If you dare call the cops on me then you’ll be committing ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!

#8572 dobro1229, Aug 31, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

As usual, when magats run out of newsmax and ny post articles then resort to babylon bee bad satire.

But interesting... trump was offered a much earlier opportunity to defend himself and came back crying "that is too soon". So make up your mind... do you want to speed us this or wait until the primaries?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

[/QUOTE]

But he has all the time in the world for podcasts, talk shows, his tweeting and social media, streaming with Tucker, promoting his mug shot souvenirs, golfing, and fundraising.

Remember how he said they had this big defense and that would exonerate him of all charges? LOL

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I love the non-answer from the judge. Worried for your safety? Not his problem.

16. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But he has all the time in the world for podcasts, talk shows, his tweeting and social media, streaming with Tucker, promoting his mug shot souvenirs, golfing, and fundraising.

Remember how he said they had this big defense and that would exonerate him of all charges? LOL[/QUOTE]

you forgot to log out of your other account @NewRoxFan

17. NewRoxFan

Another of basso's fellow January 6 maga tour members...

18. NewRoxFan

you forgot to log out of your other account @NewRoxFan[/QUOTE]

What other account... I have posted as NewRoxFan since before you joined the web site...

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

deb4rockets likes this.