1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NJ Governor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by outlaw, Aug 12, 2004.

1. outlaw

outlaw Member

i said acceptance not tolerance. there is a difference.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Never dip your pen in the company inkwell, no matter where you work.

Alright.....I guess if you work at Treasures we could make an exception!:D

3. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

This is really not an issue of sexual orientation as McGreevey would like everyone to think. I think there's more to this story than meets the eye.

He could have survived in office if that was the case but I believe more info will come out that is more damaging than his personal preference of a man over a woman. NJ is soooo liberal that the people could accept his orientation and would have liked for him to stay in power. the rumors of his orientation have been circulating for yrs and that didn't change the mind of NJ voters when he was elected.

Only time will tell us what the true story is.