1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden: Daryl Morey is a Liar

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Roomba, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

He quit on Houston.

He quit on Brooklyn.

He is a quitter who sucks whenever there is pressure applied.

2. Asian Sensation

Delusional fanboism.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

5. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

...and Tracy McGrady was known for his work ethic.

6. lnchan

https://basketnews.com/news-168658-...coincidence-that-he-hasnt-won-any-titles.html
    Discussed on sports radio this afternoon

Donatas Motiejunas slams James Harden: 'It's not a coincidence that he hasn't won any titles'
    2022 March 23 06:47

"What can I tell you? Based on my own experience, I'll tell you this: the image the media presents of him is the Harden I met. In my opinion, him being one of the few great players of modern times, who hasn't won any titles, is by no means a coincidence." ​

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Everyone is getting their lick in lol.

****ing D-mo, couldn't even stick around in the NBA. At this point we might as well starting quoting random Clutchfans members in the media.

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I vote for DaDakota to represent Clutchfans. :D

9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Personally I'm a fan of @Os Trigonum but seems like @Asian Sensation would be more suited for this role.

#149 ElPigto, Aug 18, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Real talk from the Real Franchise Player

lnchan likes this.
  11. lnchan

He is the X Factor.

Easy and Os Trigonum like this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

:eek: I would have never guessed this! Kudos for keeping the posting gears separate.

ElPigto likes this.
  13. Asian Sensation

ElPigto and Os Trigonum like this.
  14. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Meanwhile, Kostas Papanikolaou says Harden is a consummate professional and hopes he retires a Rocket.

cheke64, lnchan and J.R. like this.
  15. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Harden quit on the Rockets multiple times as well as showed up to camp out of shape and lets not forget how he showed up with Covid when the players were supposed to be in quarentine when games started in the bubble. This is just karma smacking him in the backside.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

The NBA has launched an inquiry into the circumstances surrounding Philadelphia 76ers star James Harden's public admonishment of the franchise's President of Basketball Operations Daryl Morey, sources told ESPN.

The league office is believed to be pursuing an understanding of whether Harden was portending a 2023-2024 hold out in violation of the league's collective bargaining agreement -- or had been referencing past contract discussions with the organization that might constitute salary cap circumvention, sources said.

Nevertheless, Harden has privately indicated that his public comments calling Morey a "liar" on Monday morning had only been a response to Morey ending trade discussions with an expectation that Harden would start the season with the Sixers, sources said.

The Sixers, nor Harden would be in violation of any league guidelines should that be communicated to league officials.

The Sixers informed Harden that they hadn't found a suitable trade with his preferred destination of the LA Clippers and expected him to report to the team's training camp in September --- something that sources say Harden plans to do. Despite public speculation, Harden has made no allegations of a previous handshake agreement with the Sixers on a future contract.

The Sixers have continued to deny the suggestion that the organization ever agreed upon an illegal future deal with Harden -- nor agreed and reneged on it, sources said.

i3artow i3aller and Easy like this.
  17. Pringles

Pringles Member

What is Harden's goal at this point? I feel he's conflicted between money and a championship. He could have signed a longer extension last summer and pulled a Damian as needed.

I wish him well as he brought a lot of enjoyment during his time here in Houston, but god bless, I am glad this is not our mess to deal with now. If only Fertita had gone over the luxury cap during our peak years. :(

Jontro and clos4life like this.
  18. eman

eman Contributing Member

I think he'll be big in China. Doubt he'll play in the NBA again, and I'm good with that. Looking back, it's such a pity, such a waste of talent. Despite some amazing plays, overall, he was bad for the game.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Probably earning a lot to spend it on the wishes of his mother.....one can only guess.

20. JW86

JW86 Member

In other words, this will lead to nothing.