1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Player Assessment] Kevin Porter Jr.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dankstronaut, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Actually your kiddy like outbursts are doing fine by themselves! Is it nap time?

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's no such thing as a "KPJ stan"....we all know that there definitely is such a thing as a "Sengun stan"

So yeah, something that actually exists is worse than something that doesn't.

3. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Do you not know the definition of an opinion? It’s a pretty valid opinion. I don’t like his character, his history nor the way he plays. I also don’t like the way team baby’s him and acts like he more than a good role player on a bad team. The NBA is loaded with talent, he is amazingly talented but does not put his talent together as well as he could. You put the word “Great” in your name Bob, that is an opinion as well. Not one I agree with, but it is valid in your delusional mind. Bob, I really hope you have an amazing day buddy.

Opinion - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

AlperenSengun and anthony59237 like this.
  4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Wow talk about gaslighting one’s self. When you get your panties untwisted and calmed down a bit, look back on this and honestly ask yourself who is overreacting; the one spending time scouring into someone else’s post history that they aren’t trying to hide and and name calling or the one calmly laughing at the hilarious reactions?

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Did you not see the qualifier kiddo? I said you didn't have a "valid opinion", you clearly do have a really dumb opinion....it's just not a valid one since it's based on what appears to be some kind of emotional problems on your part. I don't find opinions like that to be valid.

I'm more concerned with actual basketball analysis, not you being upset because KPJ left the arena after being benched for the rest of the game years ago because that reminds you of the day your father went out for some cigarettes and never came back.

As of right now, KPJ is by far the best wing or guard on the roster, stay hung up on some BS years ago if you like, but if you do, IMO you don't have a valid opinion.

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I cant wait to see how Udoka hands out the roster spots and PT and how long before he gets the Silas treatment from these "know ball" super fans!

7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Wow look how insecure you get when someone goes digging through your post history! Like I said if you dont want your own words used against you then just stop being dumb. Its not that hard. Name calling? Poor baby! How dare anyone call you mean things! This place is sooooo toxic right? :rolleyes:

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

We'll see. I don't actually believe that he's going to ignore draft position and distribute PT based on merit, but it would be a refreshing change if he does.

I just don't think certain high draft picks are mature enough to have to earn their PT.

9. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Gaslighting continues it seems. I don’t care that you are looking through my post history. That’s why I leave it there. I am laughing at how this means so much to you that you are putting in the effort to do so. Get the difference?

I don’t care that you are resorting to name calling. I am just pointing out how YOU are the one with the kiddy outbursts. You can sling all the insults you want at me though. It’s really funny watching how unhinged you are getting.

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I dont think you understand what 'gaslighting' means. Name calling? Calling you a blowhard hurt your feelings? When you call me a KPJ Stan it doesnt hurt my feelings. When you say my "panties are in a wad" it hardly evoked a reaction if anything I almost feel sorry for you the way you keep embarrassing yourself for all to see. Kinda cringe.

DaDakota likes this.
  11. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Those guys score 30 a game AND set up 11+ shots. Their job is to score.

keep projecting about dishonesty.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's a usage argument, not a talent argument.

13. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I guess when Porter is an all star scoring 30ppg you’ll have a point then?

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well he is on the way to exactly that now.....20 - 6- 6 is pretty fricken efficient....check out Murray's stats and get back to me.....you know CHAMPIONSHIP MURRAY.......he has the EXACT role as KPJ.

DD

15. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

I am so glad my dad never liked cigarettes and left us.

Bob anyone that has to tell themselves they are great…well they are not. The next time I’m in Buc’ees I’ll make sure to piss all over the floor so you have more job security. You are “great” at keeping those bathrooms clean buddy.

#435 Dacamel, Jun 21, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  16. chenjy9

Supporting Member

LOL keep overreacting buddy and thank you for the good laughs during my break. :D

Verbal Christ likes this.
  17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Don't mention it! Remember you have to wear your big boy pants when you want to play bully. What fun would it be if everyone just rolled over for you?

18. chenjy9

Supporting Member

No need for big boy pants when one doesn’t get offended or care when talking to KPJ stans. I simply enjoy seeing how unhinged y’all get about the topic. ***** genuinely funny to me.

19. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I'm curious, who are the options in house?

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

The only thing that matters is that you are a hero in your own mind considering how concerning your back and forth has been and what is painted as offensive or unhinged. Whatever it takes for you to be in a happy place Im here for it just let me know how I can help.