1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Harden ever had a Jimmy Butler performance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Oct 5, 2020.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Well at least we established that we can't even agree what the thread is about. :cool:

Honestly I wish both Butler and Harden success, don't really care. Not sure why you're acting like everyone is on the same page about Harden's flaws.
    I wouldn't be in here twisting the knife like a little b*stard if I hadn't been in a bunch of **** talking recently with Harden Stans on and offline. :cool:
    Don't forget this organization is looking at paying him $200M..

daywalker02 likes this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Give me examples of people who think dont acknowledge his flaws?

I dont even want him back either, not at all.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Meh, not in my interest to go dig up the receipts out there so people can keep moving the goalposts.

Hope Nuggets take out the Heat and get their first championship, the Rockets don't pay Harden $200M, and this thread can die.

LosPollosHermanos and HP3 like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dude, if you feel I addressed you in this, that is not even my intention because I do reckon that not every former Harden fan is the same.

But dude, tonight just showed who is the better postseason player.

I didn't say he wasn't great or what not but to say he is still that great player, he just is not, no matter how many assists he averages.

Also he has done some ugly things leaving this franchise that is really just a fact.

And yes he does look like the last idiot dressing up like the most colorful clown, him and Westbrook, pretending to be Rodman or what. This strip club or Lil Baby ish is embarrassing tbh with you.

Or the Khloe Kardashian meet-up.

That is just real talk, but sure, carry on.

Of course, everything is relative and Harden deserves to catch a break or two every once in a while.

This Santa Claus Beard was fun at the start but it is just too hobo-esque.

Again, you can still remove yourself from the Harden purgatory, it is up to you.

#1024 daywalker02, May 29, 2023
    Last edited: May 30, 2023
  5. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Caleb Martin was the best player on heat in that series....

6. Asian Sensation

This muhfukka been in every Harden thread from the start till now defending his bum ass loser hero. He even claimed Harden is better than Curry and Durant a couple years ago. Lmaooo

But you don’t want him back even though you constantly defend him?

[​IMG]

You go as far as accusing people that been here way longer than you as “non rockets fans” and strictly Harden haters lol you a joke boy.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Jimmy was great today. Almost choked it away in the previous three games, but came through in the end.

I am actually very much looking forward to these finals. Jokic and Jimmy each deserve it.

I would not count out Miami.

Ren ason likes this.
  8. Asian Sensation

Perhaps Harden should have joined Caleb Martin instead of Durant/Irving or Embiid/Maxey.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Both of these cities are better cities than Boston

11. Asian Sensation

Such a stud. Everything Harden fanbois wished their Jim was.

12. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Players leave franchises, but every player doesn't publicly QUIT on the organization that made him. Nobody should want this scumbag back in Houston

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  13. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Bad luck? Lololol. Quitting everywhere you go isn't bad luck, it's pathetic

Asian Sensation and cheke64 like this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No idea why people stan over this guy so hard, dude is going to be retired in a few years or if he keeps on going in 4-5 years.

It is more his body than obviously the skillset.

This is even worse than Shannon’s love affair with Lebron.

15. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Hearing we are looking at a sign and trade for Harden to max out his contract. He may end up costing us one of our young potential stars (Christopher or Washington).

16. amaru

amaru Member

No it isn’t. If you’re good enough to go up 3-0 you’re good enough to win. The Heat finally got serious and handled business.

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Let's take a step back.

The entire reason Rockets fans have a feeling towards Butler is because
    1. He doesn't rep Houston, he only reps Tomball
    2. He rejected the chance to join Harden in Houston and instead chose to join Miami, a decision which many Rockets fans at the time laughed at.

On #2, it has been proven that Jimmy made a sound decision. He knew that Harden didn't have "it", and joining an elite organization with Riley and Spoelstra is always the smart move. Moreover Rockets fans wanted Butler to join Harden to be the 2nd option, but it turns out that Jimmy is the true "alpha" #1 option in the Playoffs. Jimmy Butler proving Rockets fans wrong is why so many on here dislike him.

Corpusfan and Asian Sensation like this.
  18. marinara

marinara Member

Can’t wait till we trade for Jaylen Brown after Caleb Martin played better than him in the ECF. Lmao

19. HP3

HP3 Member

No one cares, your thread is dumb and you are dick riding a player in the GARM who has no association with the Rockets.

20. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Which is why Butler & Harden are 2 different caliber players. One tries the other is a quitter who's only interested in padding his stats