1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you take Harden or Ja Morant?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 14, 2023.

?

Who do want shooting on court and not instagram ?

1. James

27 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ja

59 vote(s)
    60.8%
  3. KPJ

11 vote(s)
    11.3%
  1. htownborn34

htownborn34 Member

Pretty easily Ja since he’s about a decade younger than Harden. Also Harden has already passed his peak and prime years while we’re not even sure if Ja has hit his yet

2. Rustyrig

Rustyrig Member

Maybe because of this...One is a irresponsible thought, opinion, bias, based on upbringing or experience that hurts feelings. The other is an irresponsible action with an object that was invented to end life. So I don't know, maybe the scarier one gets the run? But that could just be me...

3. OremLK

OremLK Member

A decade younger than Harden, but his brain is like 2 decades younger

Le$$ likes this.
  4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Injured list HOF!!!!

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

You don't think Edwards hating gays is not going to make some gays experience mental distress or reinforce the views of some bigots who might get violent? I think Edwards, Green, Kyrie, Ja etc are all idiots. There's just no consistency whatsoever.

6. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

It's really not. Draymond literally assaults someone but it's not worse than Ja waving a gun around? Edwards can hate on gays but nah it's cool. But when it's Ja and a gun in a gun-loving nation suddenly every SJW has a problem? Just want some consistency is all.

7. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

SHOOTING GUARD

HA

GET IT????

he SHOOTS guns and PLAYS GUARD

SHOOTING GUARD

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Having the opinion that gay people are gross doesn't really effect anyone.....going out waiving guns around, potentially does.

Also, Edwards got fined for his opinion and shut up about it. Ja got suspended for being a moron and kept doing it.

9. foh

foh Member

You said you don't care about our gun issues because you live in Australia. Then why are you trying to incite people on the forum with unfounded claims that people here somehow treat social issues in a hypocritical way? If you want to get educated, try the D&D forum here with a serious post and if you are just trying to have fun at the expense of americans facing serious social issues here (eg mass shootings), then you're an assh*t, sir.

back on topic, can we skip the choices presented and just pray for Wemby?

10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I’m all for Ja Morant waiving his gun in the air. It’s the perfect time to trade for him.

Snow Villiers and Fulgore like this.
  11. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

You didn't answer my question either. The entire premise of the thread is that somehow Ja is now valued less because of waving a gun around yes? So what about the other idiots in the NBA. I don't care about how the Lakers or Nuggets either but I'm still interested in how their series goes. Same here with guns and different "valuing" of social issues. In your opinion, how is what Ja doing different to Draymond assaulting someone and Edwards hating on gays? Why do they all get different punishments? And why is actual assault not as bad as trying to be "gangsta"

12. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Morant with ease

13. PhiSlammaJamma

The time bomb with the most talent. Ja.

14. OremLK

OremLK Member

I don't think you'll find many people on ClutchFans arguing against Draymond getting hefty suspensions for some of the crap he's pulled.

I personally hadn't heard about Ant being homophobic until I Googled it just now. That's a shame, but it looks like he was fined and apologized in a sincere-seeming way and we haven't seen anything like that from him again (unless you count the chair incident, which, lol). So maybe he learned his lesson.

I wasn't that bothered by the first gun incident, but doing it again in a matter of months when you know it already cost you a bunch of money is just hilariously bad judgment. If I'm a big company and I've got a sponsorship deal with him, I'm not going to wait until he accidentally shoots somebody waving that thing around, I'm out ASAP.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ja Morant and Brandon Miller would be an awesome duo for the rockets and for people ducking for cover on instagram videos
    @TimDuncanDonaut @Os Trigonum

Jontro likes this.
  16. Caesar

Caesar Member

Air JArden

Jontro likes this.
  17. clos4life

clos4life Member

I still like Harden but Ja fits the time-line better. Still, I question Ja's off court decision making. Ja first, Harden second, KPJ third.

18. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Niiiiice